NFL 2018-2019

BigStickJr

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I just read a story about the Lions by freepress writer Carlos Monarezz.
He said the Lions are so bad they only have a chance to beat 5 teams.
Seattle
Buffalo
Arizona
Miami
And Chicago !!!!!

Hey, you guys can’t even get a sportswriter that makes sense.

Any of you Lions fans want to lay some large coin on the two Bears/Lions matchups ?

Last edited:

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Good Morning kitty kat Fans ..

Fixed it.

Reactions: muttly and ntimevan

BigStickJr

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Looking over early game results, I thought what did we expect on a week that starts with a Browns victory ?
He’ll, the Lions might......naw.

muttly

Veteran Expediter
The Bills beating the Vikings in Minnesota was a surprise. The Texans need to get off the snide or their coach may be on the hot seat.

Reactions: Grizzly

Grizzly

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
This is why the NFL is so compelling, week to week you can't figure it out.

Nice win for the Lions but honestly Brady doesn't have anyone to throw to. The Patriots always look shaky early on. Let me know their records at the end of the season ...

The Bills win was definitely a shocker.

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Who were those guys and what did they do with my Lions?

Detroit 26 - New England 10

Got me hanging. These imposters looked sharp from the get go. I was a little surprised after the nice opening 11 or 12 play drive, they didn't go for it on 4th and inches. But I guess they were just getting warmed up ;)

Breaking the drought of not having a 100 yard game rusher was pretty sweet :)

Been a long time since I've seen the Lions play like this, hopefully, not the last time :rolleyes:

Grizzly

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
How 'bout them 49ers ..... :eek:
Give Jimmy G the big contract, $137M - 5 yrs .. $74M guaranteed ... and someone forgot to teach him how to slide.

muttly

Veteran Expediter
The Lions losing all of these early games is going to bite them in back side late in the season if they're fighting for a playoff spot.

muttly

Veteran Expediter
After the Bills big win last week they get shut out against Green Bay. Spiraling into the abyss.

muttly

Veteran Expediter
The Lions losing all of these early games is going to bite them in back side late in the season if they're fighting for a playoff spot.
Yeah, they won't have to worry about that ...

Sent from my VS987 using EO Forums mobile app
Probably not. Not a good start to the season, but have seen this movie before with them. Win a few games and get in the playoff hunt only to fall short because they're relying on other teams to lose because of games they should have won earlier in the season.