Newt Befuddled by Smartphone

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Poor Newt. He is clearly puzzled by the shiny black rectangles that we all carry around with us. What are these things? Cameras? Computers? Network access points? Phones? It's all too much to take in. Fortunately, Newt wants your suggestions about what these curious devices should be called.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I know what I would call them but the EO filters won't allow those kinds of words! :eek::p

I can't watch the video, the internet here is beyond slow. I know one thing for sure, getting the stupid smart phone I have was one of my worst choices I have EVER made! It WOULD make a GREAT target out on the 100 yard range!

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
It WOULD make a GREAT target out on the 100 yard range!

Well now that's a very poor attitude. You know good and well something that size needs to be at least at the 200 yard range to be any sport at all. :p

pandora2112

Seasoned Expediter
I say turn on auto correct and let Newt start writing his new speech...the other day in Virginia my significant other went to post that he loved Virginia and well auto correct and not proof reading led to a whole different post about women's anatomy!

)0( Nasmaste )0(

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Well now that's a very poor attitude. You know good and well something that size needs to be at least at the 200 yard range to be any sport at all. :p

I am using a pellet rifle on the hundred yard range! :cool:

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I just watched the video on my smartphone. Nothing to it.

I know how, I just don't use my phone, or computer to watch videos while using my jetpack. Wastes too much of my plan. I need that for work. They are tools, not toys. I hunt and fish with toys.

I was at a motel but the internet was too slow to do much of anything with, SO, I could not watch it.