New Truck/New Logos

Dakota

Veteran Expediter
I'm not sure how to post photos so they show up on the screen LOL

Last edited:

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Looking good Dakota! Now tell us how much you miss the Hino.

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Here you go...
Dakota1.jpg

Dakota

Veteran Expediter
What hino:rolleyes: love the new truck more power more mpg. Eaton ultrashift is great. No complaints

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
I seen that rig somewhere in the last few weeks, but i can't remember where! I am pretty sure it was in Toledo 2 weeks ago, you know the last week I was on vacation...If i had known it was you, Id have chased you down..Thunder Snow and the Pink Ribbon caught my eye! :D

Dakota

Veteran Expediter
The pink ribbon isn't part of the logo, just an add on.
Breast Cancer awareness.
Not me in Toledo, but I do spend alot of time in Findlay, Defiance, Lima etc etc etc:)

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
HMMMM.. maybe it was down in lima or findlay last week when i was on my way home for Columbus indiana.....oh well , i did see you on the road somewhere!! :D

Dakota

Veteran Expediter
I see so many expediter trucks on the road on I69, I75 and US30I am sure I have passed many EO members without knowing it.

guido4475

Not a Member
But did you know the new 2011 Hino has a new, "Bold look ?"At least that is what the ad says...lol.

The Cornbinder will do you good, that was my first OTR expedite truck, new, and it lasted forever...

Dakota

Veteran Expediter
I have never personally had a major problem in any International I have driven....Well except for the one at Brinks that developed nasty electrical problems. Turned out a field mouse made a nest in the wiring harness behind the passenger side dash(fuse box area) I guess they like chewing on the wire insulation:eek:
Since Penske over ordered these trucks with the old engine/exhaust technology(I hate being a guinea pig for new tech) I got a hell of a deal, less then Hino or Freightliner for a more expensive truck :)

shrek120

Seasoned Expediter
what year and miles and series? we had 2 2008s leased from penske at my last job hit about 95k had nothing but problems.

Dakota

Veteran Expediter
what year and miles and series? we had 2 2008s leased from penske at my last job hit about 95k had nothing but problems.

Hino was a 2007 268 with 165K on it
International is a 2011 Durastar with 6000 miles on it, got it the first week of September