New , on assault rife sales

RLENT

Veteran Expediter
A number of recent events have left diehard, fanatical 2A folks a little shaken.

When that happens they tend to get a little reactive and are inclined to stop thinking logically at times.

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Unless there is something malfunctioning or defective an AR-15 can and should be a very accurate rifle in the hands of a good shooter. If it is not someone needs to tell the Marines who train and excel with it out to 600 meters.

AFA the Parkland shooting and others, the problem isn't guns. They are inanimate objects. The problem is societal and primarily created by the left, the very ones who want to punish upwards of 100 million honest citizens for the actions of 100's of bad ones. It's too bad the left doesn't work as hard at protecting honest citizens and children as they do at orchestrating events to allow and support their political agenda.

Reactions: Turtle

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
You know, if it wasn't for Uber, he never would have gotten to the school.

Well, yeah, but he could have gotten to the school by another mode of transportation. Ban the AR 15!

Yeah, well, if you ban the AR 15 he could have gotten another form of firearm. Where is this going?

Remember when 911 happened and they banned planes?

Remember when the federal building was bombed in Oklahoma City and they banned fertilizer and diesel fuel?

Remember when that guy drove his car into a crowd of people and they banned cars?

Reactions: skyraider and LDB

Scuba

Veteran Expediter
A number of recent events have left diehard, fanatical 2A folks a little shaken.

When that happens they tend to get a little reactive and are inclined to stop thinking logically at times.

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums
I would say its the anti 2a folks that do not think logically. There was a ban once it expired because there was no decrease income because of it. Even with the mass shootings more people are killed by hammers than by all rifles in the US yearly I say its time to ban the hammer

Reactions: skyraider