New Moderator, New forum!

Dreamer

Administrator Emeritus
Charter Member
Please check out our newest forum, the Sports Page!

Also, help us welcome our newest moderator, Tennesseahawk, otherwise known as Larry Day. He will be moderating the Sports Page along with Teacel.

Larry has been with C&M Transport for 6 months, and has been in expediting for 7 years in the last 11.

He says "Like most of the expediters out there, I love the work, but wonder sometimes where it's going. I'm on a journey to find what's missing in expediting, and take advantage of it before everyone else does. Don't worry... I'll tell you all when I find it. :)
Other than the obvious hobby, football, I like to play family guy when I'm home. My daughter is my world, so whatever her hobbies are, mine are. Besides... kids give us excuses to watch cartoons ;) "

Welcome Larry!

Dreamer
Forums Administrator

--------------

You don't stop laughing because you grow old,

You grow old because you stop laughing.

davekc

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Fleet Owner
We will be checking it out.
Welcome aboard.

Davekc
owner
22 years
PantherII
EO moderator

Lawrence

Founder
Staff member
Welcome!

(Dave - dude, I'm envious of your post count):7

Lawrence,
Expediters Online.com

T.V. - Why do you think they call it programming?

No, YOU suck. - the mean people

"Americans are benevolently ignorant about Canada, while Canadians are malevolently well informed about the United States." - J. Bartlett Brebner

Te audire no possum. Musa sapientum fixa est in aure. - I can't hear you. I have a banana in my ear.

Become who you are. - Nietzsche

Whoever coined the phrase "Quiet as a mouse" has never stepped on one.

-----------------------------------------
Thanks For Visiting EO!

http://www.expeditersonline.com/hotnews/sterling_eo_forum.jpg

Please Help Us Get The Word
Out About Expediters Online.com!

-----------------------------------------

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
That's cool. I know a lot of people have been interested. With John Madden on again on Sunday night's and the season just starting it's just in time. We can read posts about all the home runs and hat tricks and how Madden called them. :+

Leo Bricker, 73's K5LDB, OOIDA 677319
Owner, Panther trucks 5507, 5508, 5509
Highway Watch Participant, Truckerbuddy
EO Forum Moderator
----------
Support the entire Constitution, not just the parts you like.

Coco

Seasoned Expediter
Hey Hawk is there any way you could report that the Cubs are at least in the playoffs this year? You could just make it up. That would be ok because I know I would be dreaming anyway.

Oh well, just wait till next year.

Congrats! I know you'll be great in the Sports Venue!:)

G

Hawk, we look forward to you being on the mod sqad,Sport is my thing, Go Brown's and go Cavs

Drive safe

Dave Mayfield
FEDExCC/Roberts Express O/O Since 3/1/1995
C1847,C2045,D3397,D5047

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
T HAWK: Glad to welcome you to the Mod Squad, I think you'll do a great job! Incidentally, what exactly does "Sports" include? I mean, if I feel left out, can I troll through the Guinness Book of World Records, to find a sport I might know something about? :+

Tennesseahawk

Veteran Expediter
Well... we'll be talkin bout some Aussie Rules Football, cricket, five-pin bowling, curling, and my all-time favorite - JB Hunt vs Swift dragracing ;)

Thanx for the welcome, guys n gals. I'll do my best to make it interesting. :)

mrgoodtude

Not a Member
The perfect guy for the perfect forum....
Go Cubs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(to spring training, gotta luv em but #####).
Mike and Cyn

teacel

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
T

Welcome aboard! If you have any questions or need any help on the Mod thing feel free to ask. What ever you do right wrong or indifferent I'm in your corner.
Again welcome aboard!

Italiangrl

Expert Expediter
I want to welcome your newest moderator. I in the past have not posted very much on here although I do read posts quite often. I just wanted to say hello to everyone. I am going to try to post more often and get in on the conversations. I met alot of people from EO at the Expo this year and I was glad that I went.

Trish
Fleet Owner FedEx CC
D6189/CR3088/C6446

Dreamer

Administrator Emeritus
Charter Member
Trish,

Glad to have you aboard, and nice meeting you at the Expo!

Dreamer
Forums Administrator

--------------

You don't stop laughing because you grow old,

You grow old because you stop laughing.