SeanK

Active Expediter
Hello Everyone,

I am a former 11 year employee of Panther Expedited Services. I have moved onto a new career as Fleet Manager of a growing company running 16 Tractor Teams with 8 more coming shortly.

With 12 years in Expediting, I have met a lot of great folks along the way. I have always had a great respect for the Drivers or "Folks in the Cab" because without you the wheels wouldn't be turning right....

It's hard for me to believe when I hear of hard working folks that are taken advantage of and not treated properly by poor Owners/Management. The Organization I am with now is changing that perception and looks for folks that want to join a Successful, Experienced, and Professional Company as long term Partners.

Happy Holidays Everyone!

Glad to be part of the EO family!

Seank

Yesteryear

Expert Expediter
Hello Everyone,

I am a former 11 year employee of Panther Expedited Services. I have moved onto a new career as Fleet Manager of a growing company running 16 Tractor Teams with 8 more coming shortly.

With 12 years in Expediting, I have met a lot of great folks along the way. I have always had a great respect for the Drivers or "Folks in the Cab" because without you the wheels wouldn't be turning right....

It's hard for me to believe when I hear of hard working folks that are taken advantage of and not treated properly by poor Owners/Management. The Organization I am with now is changing that perception and looks for folks that want to join a Successful, Experienced, and Professional Company as long term Partners.

Happy Holidays Everyone!

Seank
Awesome! Nice you have finally found eo lol. You sound like a great addition to eo! Glad to have you here! :D

davekc

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Fleet Owner
Hello Everyone,

Happy Holidays Everyone!

Seank

Welcome to the right side of things here at EO. We have known each other for a long time, and you are right, there are some bad apples out there. The good news is they seem to be shrinking in numbers.

Bruno

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
Hello Everyone,

Happy Holidays Everyone!

Seank

Welcome to EO SeanK. Call me at the office and we can talk about maybe sharing a booth at this years Expedite Expo. It's a great time and Lawrence and his staff always makes each Expedite Expo better than the last.