New Load One Gold Rewards Program!

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
I've ordered stuff three times. The first time I got an email about the shipping date and (I think) a tracking number. The other two times I didn't get anything in an email, but the stuff I ordered showed up in about 3 days (not including weekends). You can go to My Account, View My Orders and see the status, if it's shipped or not.

tenntrucker

Expert Expediter
I've ordered stuff three times. The first time I got an email about the shipping date and (I think) a tracking number. The other two times I didn't get anything in an email, but the stuff I ordered showed up in about 3 days (not including weekends). You can go to My Account, View My Orders and see the status, if it's shipped or not.

Thanks, did some looking around and found it. Looks like 4 of the 6 dvd's are shipped.

sent from my Galaxy Tab2

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Well this one was a tuffy today, only one choice (True) was given to pick. I figured I had a pretty good shot at getting it right :p

True or False: After June 30, 2013, driving is not permitted if more than 8 hours have passed since the end of the driver's last off-duty or sleeper-berth period of at least 30 minutes.

This question was answered correctly
a. True

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
The results are in!

The winner of the Trivia Contest Raffle in the Load One Gold Rewards Program for the month of November is Nula McGregor!!! 50,000 points will be added to her Gold Rewards account.

We would also like to congratulate what is suppose to be the top ten drivers but due to a tie it is the top 13 drivers that answered the most number of questions correctly and were entered into the random drawing: Nula McGregor, Sherry Dyer, Kenneth Amor, Robert Longfellow, Steven McNeal, Michael DeGraaf, Dale Gose, Michael Amo, David Dady, J-Scott McGregor, Joan Landry, Kenneth Zybowski, and William Edwards.

There will be another drawing for December so good luck!!!

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Want a chance to win an ipad mini? One in ten will! On the home page of our gold reward site is a link at the bottom for a survey. We are working with the University of Notre Dame on a driver characteristic and attitude project and here is your chance to take part and maybe win a GREAT prize!

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
That program was for a few months and ended at the end of December. New stuff will be coming!

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
hmmm last safety training quiz points were credited Nov 08 and Dec 06/13....here it is Jan 20th Laura running a bit behind I suppose?....

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
The results are in!

The winner of the Trivia Contest Raffle in the Load One Gold Rewards Program for the month of January is Dale Gose!!!

50,000 points will be added to his Gold Rewards account.

We would also like to congratulate the top ten drivers that answered the most number of questions correctly and were entered into the random drawing: Michael Amo, Kenneth Amor, Steven McNeal, Craig Fasbender, Dale Gose, Joan Landry, Michael DeGraaf, Sherry Dyer, Thomas Caffee and Timothy Lewis.

There will be another drawing for February so good luck!!!

Dreamer

Administrator Emeritus
Charter Member
Sweet :) get my 2 year points, I just might have that new laptop or flatscreen ;)

Thank ya!

Dale