New Load One Gold Rewards Program!

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
How many reward points is the Jag for a day?

Sent from my Fisher Price ABC-123.

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I didn't have to go to comedy central for a laugh today. My quiz question today cracked me up with the choices for some reason ;)

--- The first step to take if your vehicle catches fire while driving is to ___________.

a. Head for the nearest service station

b. Get the vehicle off the road and stop in an open area

c. Park in the shade of a building

d. Immediately open the door and jump out

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
here is a tricky one....
According to CSA, which of the following is NOT a violation under the Unsafe Driving section?

This question was answered incorrectly
a. Not enough cargo securement devices
spacer.gif
b. Carrying an unauthorized passenger
c. Using a hand-held telephone while driving
d. Not wearing your seat belt at all times

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
you'd think if the load wasn't secured properly it would be a CSA violation...??

improper secured load is a ticket offense at a scale isn't it?

I am thinking..CSA/DOT doesn't regulate what equipment or the amount of securement devices....???

Last edited:

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
The results are in!
The winner of the Trivia Contest Raffle in the Load One Drive for Gold Rewards Program for the month of September is Johnmarc Landry!!! 50,000 points will be added to his Drive for Gold Rewards account.
We would also like to congratulate what is suppose to be the top ten drivers but due to a tie it is the top 14 drivers that answered the most number of questions correctly and were entered into the random drawing: Dale Gose, Michael Amo, Kenneth Amor, Robert Longfellow, Stephen James, Kenneth Johnson, Michael DeGraaf, Joan Landry, Kenneth Zybowski, Edward Whitman, John England, Johnmarc Landry, Ronald Marz, and William Edwards.

Steady Eddie

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Every month I get a notice via QC about on line training. Every month I go look and there is nothing there. In those 12 days in July, did I do everything to the end of the year?

Steady Eddie

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I'll call her. But I think I've done all year and 3 qtr's. I know it was a (potty pan) load full of video's.

Dreamer

Administrator Emeritus
Charter Member

Dreamer

Administrator Emeritus
Charter Member
I see..under 393.104a......

What, you don't have them all memorized? Lol ... after looking through all that stuff, now I know why DOT officers take so freaking long... that is an incredible amount of stuff to look at.

Me

Sent from my SPH-D700 using EO Forums mobile app