New Jersey mandates snow-free vehicles

Scuba

Veteran Expediter
Steven here are your posts i see one question being responded to with a maybe the guy pumping fuel will use a home depot ladder to clean off the trailer lmao wow.

hey first time posting but i hear many times when ur the vehicle behind flying snow and its hitting ur winshield how many of u had to say something in ur cababout that idiot and it also kills people or cause accidents so im all for it anotherway to get exercise when u realy dont want to

there not talking about a snow storm to get a ticket there talking about the idiots who drive around days later where there not snow spray but part frozen snow or ice flying 20 ft in the air and hitting some whos not tail gateing boys think about it

layout the law is for everybody flying snow from cars kills or causes accident if u dont know that keep driving in the south

im not talking tailgating my other two post didnt makeit for some reason how about the two three days past a snow storm from cars and trucks with flying snow

listening too all of u on here make me think stupid trucker wonder y
remember cry babys at the front of the class

id i hurt ur pride today remember u drive a commerical vehicle just the way u do a four wheeler all the way back to ur tricyle oh but most of u think they give out angle wings when ur a trucker

boy iam so popular why dont u lookup the record in north jersey oct 21 in local section which is l and after u read go tell the family of the husband and father who died from flying snow thats its a stupid law. just looking for xtra money but no safety involved 80% of the trucks pass thru nj on there way to another state oviously they have though thru who would clean the snow jersey has self pump so they might use a big ladder like home depot to clean it im not saying the pump attendent will but something simular so until later

scuba i was at the same truckstop as u were didnt want to say hello

Steven most of what you posted was nothing more than insults i guess you are ok with paying someone to clean your trailer off and if you are i am fine with that but i am not going to give the scum sucking pigs in nj another dollar of mine. I am sick and tired of being a rolling bank for some states. You pointed to one person getting killed from snow coming off of a trailer well i would like to be able to read the whole story was he tail gating did the truck pass him and this fall off does the driver of the car share any of the blame for what happened to him? Just saing some guy got killed because of snow blowing off of a trailer doesn't tell me anything.

steven3b

Seasoned Expediter
wingnut ur name suits u i left the name of the paper that the article was in did u bother looking up the article to get more info or r u just thinking of thje money factor last time for me on this issue if onlt 1 person died from flying snowi dont think that it would of made the law info there must of been many accidents from flying snow to get the attention i guess no more need to fasten down flatbed loads just keep a good distance

ShadowMaster

Seasoned Expediter
Wow Stevenb you are so incredibly smart.

I think that everyone that is a Professional Driver believes in safety. But, this law is not just about "safety" it is mainly about a special interests and it is something more to generate Revenue. The main group being truck drivers. It is not practical for someone to climb up on to the roof of a truck to do snow removal. You would be required to use fall protection and have something to tie into.

Shippers and receivers are not going to pay for that- the individual drivers will have to pay someone- prolly at an overpriced truck stop to do this work.

The end user, you Stevenb, the consumer will eventually pay for all this safety with higher costs on the goods you purchase. When you whine about the costs, we will say Safety. :D

Last edited:

Scuba

Veteran Expediter
The flat bed statment is just stupid hmm lets see yea nothing different between a 45,ooo lbs coil and 3 inches of snow. Good god man

Wingnut

Seasoned Expediter
wingnut ur name suits u i left the name of the paper that the article was in did u bother looking up the article to get more info or r u just thinking of thje money factor last time for me on this issue if onlt 1 person died from flying snowi dont think that it would of made the law info there must of been many accidents from flying snow to get the attention i guess no more need to fasten down flatbed loads just keep a good distance

Sarcasim gets you nowhere but it is you, steven3b, who is showing your 'intelligence' every time you post......especially in this post to me. :)
The questions, my dear boy, that you carefully avoided to answer, was asking you about if you had a CDL, how long you've had it, and if you drive a commercial vehicle. Not once did I ask you a question regarding the article.
It might be smarter for you to pay attention to what some of us said BEFORE you slip your slip.....as in this case. :)

steven3b

Seasoned Expediter
no not all the post i wrote made it in here i have acdl driving fo over 30 yrs thats part of the post that didnt make it how often do u drive in nj ny con day after a snow storm in that area the snow melt refreezes and melt again if u dont drive thru there at time after the storms u dont know always crying about someone out to get u but keep talking about for months to come dont u have something bettter

steven3b

Seasoned Expediter
hey everybody u can stop crying nj gets a new goven corzin lost the election maybe the new gov will think like u guys dont give out tickets to vehicle for blowing snow no need to put xtra pressure on big trucks 8 pages of crying just because u got the info wrong to start off with nice to be on the roads with safe drivers who cry when they get info wrong that is why i get to say some of u stupid truckers talking again with not the right info sounds like them gov offical who cry when they dont got the right info either but u guys r withit they arent so cry about my insultsbut i have the rite info complainers like some of u sound like the politition who say stuff without the correct info if u complain about being regulated maybe ur in the wrong profession so dont post with bad info until u can take insults for being wrong i waste time too posting talk back to me because u didnt like being called stupid but someone told me this site for info not name calling go back and readover ur own reply i though this was good for info but most of its for complainers i dont need to tell how long ive been driving i was here when roberts xpress and 2or3 other companywere here when st hadno sleeper or just a coffen goodbye gens no hello fromme passing u down the road

Scuba

Veteran Expediter
hey everybody u can stop crying nj gets a new goven corzin lost the election maybe the new gov will think like u guys dont give out tickets to vehicle for blowing snow no need to put xtra pressure on big trucks 8 pages of crying just because u got the info wrong to start off with nice to be on the roads with safe drivers who cry when they get info wrong that is why i get to say some of u stupid truckers talking again with not the right info sounds like them gov offical who cry when they dont got the right info either but u guys r withit they arent so cry about my insultsbut i have the rite info complainers like some of u sound like the politition who say stuff without the correct info if u complain about being regulated maybe ur in the wrong profession so dont post with bad info until u can take insults for being wrong i waste time too posting talk back to me because u didnt like being called stupid but someone told me this site for info not name calling go back and readover ur own reply i though this was good for info but most of its for complainers i dont need to tell how long ive been driving i was here when roberts xpress and 2or3 other companywere here when st hadno sleeper or just a coffen goodbye gens no hello fromme passing u down the road

First i didn't get it wrong i posted the article. 2nd risk your life if you want i don't care about it. The only thing that makes me almost cry is trying to read your broken sentence's.

steven3b

Seasoned Expediter
i drive to scuba dive no dipatch down there oh how exciting wait i didnt have my professor check my spelling or grammar me bad

steven3b

Seasoned Expediter
why does it really matter how u type here this post is over 2 weks old and u all still need to come back and see whats written just to get the last say and no feeeelings hurt i bet

steven3b

Seasoned Expediter
come on guys the point of law change is that flying snow and ice cause vehicle to get into accidents where people have died like i said u must not drive in that area because going down the main highways it happens plenty of time but u guys just worry about ur pocket book what has to happen for u to think clearly a truck driver has to die

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
boy talk about get testicles in a knot over a few flakes..:eek:

I am more concerned about them trailers that have been stored for a month/ couple weeks and the snow is packed down and maybe 2 in. of ice up there....You've all seen them come out with that 3 foot snow drift!