New h.o.s. Seems to put solos out

aquitted

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
When do you shower or take a flamin dump? Seriously I have to stop every now and again to pinch a loaf. You can't do that in a bottle.

I shower, fuel and use the facilities after the delivery has been made or during pick up. Never had a reason to stop the truck until I got to my destination.

guido4475

Not a Member
When do you shower or take a flamin dump? Seriously I have to stop every now and again to pinch a loaf. You can't do that in a bottle.

Wanna make a bet???? lol....I have a friend who prides himself on the creative ways he poops...Pizza boxes, foam carry out containers, usa today's, Wal-Mart bags...nothing he does surprises me anymore....lol...

guido4475

Not a Member
I shower, fuel and use the facilities after the delivery has been made or during pick up. Never had a reason to stop the truck until I got to my destination.

I don't know what kind of length the runs you do are, but you owe it to yourself to get out every once in awile and stretch and walk.Get that circulation going. Don't be stupid like I was back in the day running stupid, if you are.Trust me, you may seem all fine now, but, I guarantee you, it will catch up with you real quick, when you least expect it.

BigCat

Expert Expediter
Wanna make a bet???? lol....I have a friend who prides himself on the creative ways he poops...Pizza boxes, foam carry out containers, usa today's, Wal-Mart bags...nothing he does surprises me anymore....lol...

Yeah my dog does that too. You are speaking of a dog correct?

Murraycroexp

Veteran Expediter
That's crazy. Maybe it's just me but a potty break en route is one of the several reasons shippers/customers are usually quoted average speeds like 47-50 MPH. We all average more than this when DRIVING, but fuel stops, potty stops and the 67 minute power nap between Dallas and Laredo knocks those road speed averages down.
As one with Superficial Thrombophlebitis (non-dangerous blood clots) I am acutely aware of how vital the occasional "stop and recirculate" is. I try to stop every 250-300 miles for 3-10 minutes. But I do 72-73 MPH (CV) on cruise so it ends up a wash and I still MORE than blast the 50 MPH averages.
And WITHOUT pooping on a pizza box.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
That's crazy. Maybe it's just me but a potty break en route is one of the several reasons shippers/customers are usually quoted average speeds like 47-50 MPH. We all average more than this when DRIVING, but fuel stops, potty stops and the 67 minute power nap between Dallas and Laredo knocks those road speed averages down.
As one with Superficial Thrombophlebitis (non-dangerous blood clots) I am acutely aware of how vital the occasional "stop and recirculate" is. I try to stop every 250-300 miles for 3-10 minutes. But I do 72-73 MPH (CV) on cruise so it ends up a wash and I still MORE than blast the 50 MPH averages.
And WITHOUT pooping on a pizza box.

how can a blood clot be non dangerous?....just asking

Murraycroexp

Veteran Expediter
I never knew. But I have a few. They are just below the surface of my skin on my right leg. The doc almost blew them off as "just one if those things some people get". Far different than DVT. they did an ultrasound and pinned down where they are. No meds or anything. Just a $2500 hospital bill. LOL!!