New Ford Van

billg27

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Yes, over $45K retail. But that had the optional Ecoboost engine, interior upgrade package, premium exterior package and HD towing package and a lot of extras that I liked. Base for the longest and tallest 350 is $37,835 retail. Was quoted dealer invoice for that van at $42,112 including all freight and prep.

billg27

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
And the window sticker really isn't fake. It printed out along with my option list and pricing. It's real, just not stuck on to a window of a truck.

billg27

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
The diesel is another $3K+ over the Ecoboost. Or $5K over the base engine.

KickStarter6

Veteran Expediter
But it's so short though, it's be like the econoline is now that has a pallet space behind the axel the F-lift drivers let it there. I'm just liking my ford less and less everyday lol sorry

billg27

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Base price on the longest and tallest Transit could be had for under $35K at dealer invoice. I added a lot of options.

Last edited:

Big Al

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
If being released this June, they may have found a fix, noticing the article was may 2013?

Hopefully solved by now. Sounded more like an electrical problem. Dodge had some head problems awhile back with the V6 Penstar

Sent from my SCH-i705 using EO Forums mobile app

beachbum

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Okay people, what good is the extended lenght transit if the test overhang is 6.5 feet.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Okay people, what good is the extended lenght transit if the test overhang is 6.5 feet.

that is where common sense comes in loading procedure....1 - 3,000lb skid will have to be pushed forward ....3 equal skids not so much of a concern......Ford has always had that overhang to my knowledge even the E350 has it and people deal with it.....Why doesn't Ford make a longer wheel base like GM or Mercedes, Dodge?....who knows....

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Word is from someone who just delivered to Kc Thursday is full production first shift starts tomorrow the day after easter.

Sent from my - Fisher Price ABC - 123

Last edited:

KickStarter6

Veteran Expediter
I think the 178in cutaway chassis with a GVW of 9,950 and unicell box might be a good option. Plenty of room for a sleeper and 3 skid capacity, as long as you can fit at least a 48in pallet between its DRW

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Watched American Pickers episode....I see Danielle has got herself a Transit Connect as well....

and don't them headlights on the Transit look a lot like the Promaster in the extreme teardrop design....?.....

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Watched American Pickers episode....I see Danielle has got herself a Transit Connect as well....

and don't them headlights on the Transit look a lot like the Promaster in the extreme teardrop design....?.....

Since Ford is a big new sponsor ... Did Danielle get a new Ford Motor Co. tattoo ..? UG..LY lol