New ExpeditersOnline.com website to rollout....

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
I am unable to get anything to load up on the old mobile app? Do we need to load a new one or anything? I might and most likely missed what we were supposed to do lol.

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Well reinstalling didnt work either. Just keeps spinning and trying to load topics and forums forever.

JoshM

Administrator
Staff member
The phone app won't work until it gets updated. We've sent the new forum update to both Apple and Google so as soon as they are approved you're phone should get an update. We hope they accept them fast, Apple especially can take a little while.

davekc

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Fleet Owner
Using Android and it updated this afternoon and seems its working well. Thumbs up on the site.

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
Ummm - what's the reason for so many long time members being labeled 'new'? [I suspect it changes when you post under the new format, in which case: never mind, lol]
Also, what's the diff between, say, Highway Star's 'active member' label, and Moot's 'well known'? And is 'well known' a good thing? LOLOLOL:p

geo

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Retired Expediter
US Navy
take time to learn new system
i guest progess is good

Grizzly

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
My cell phone is an LG G2X - Android based. Apparently it's not compatible with the new app. It's a smartphone, but I've had it for more than a couple of years. I suspect it doesn't support the newest Android version. So much for progress ..

ispeicher

Rookie Expediter
Grizzly... I'm using a Samsung Galaxy S3, about 1.5yr old. I Uninstalled and then re-installed and it worked no problem. Might try that.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
ok..I've hunted all over the preferences...WHERE do I stop EMAIL notifications of a new conversation post?....

chillout

Administrator
Staff member
On Time Media Staff
ok..I've hunted all over the preferences...WHERE do I stop EMAIL notifications of a new conversation post?....
Hover on your name at the top right, then click Alert Preferences and uncheck the ones you don't want!

Aw man, Josh beat me to it!