New Box Pics

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Hey Moose ( and anyone else who wants to look) here are a few pics of the new box. On another note, did anyone know that a load bar with TVAL sensors could fall off a wall after 20 minutes and cause you to have to retest 2 days later? I thought this was a New Year. Must be Obama's fault (humor, remember humor?) Layoutshooter

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Try the pics here.

Attachments

• P1010022.JPG
    P1010022.JPG
    31.1 KB · Views: 57
  • P1010023.JPG
    P1010023.JPG
    37.7 KB · Views: 48
  • P1010024.JPG
    P1010024.JPG
    33.6 KB · Views: 29
  • P1010025.JPG
    P1010025.JPG
    34.5 KB · Views: 30
  • P1010026.JPG
    P1010026.JPG
    40.8 KB · Views: 36

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
A few more, interior pics Thursday when I enjoy my restest, darn you all wish you could do 2 TVAL tests in one week. Layoutshooter

Attachments

• P1010027.JPG
    P1010027.JPG
    35.4 KB · Views: 17
  • P1010028.JPG
    P1010028.JPG
    44.1 KB · Views: 22
  • P1010029.JPG
    P1010029.JPG
    35 KB · Views: 23
  • P1010030.JPG
    P1010030.JPG
    38.1 KB · Views: 28

piper1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
All that time waiting and you couldn't polish the rims?:p:p:p

Nice looking box.Morgan builds em right!

TeamCaffee

Administrator
Staff member
Owner/Operator
Great looking Box Joe and I hope to heck after this last test you are ready to go make a BUNCH of money!

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Well DOH...look it's a box! *LOL* What ya say...Nice box?

Now get out and fill it.....an empty box makes no money!:p

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Thanks everyone, I will post an interior pic on Thursday. As to the rims, it was either hunt and fish or polish rims. No contest!! LOL Layoutshooter

moose

Veteran Expediter
U where saying ?...............

WTH is a load bar with a TVAL sensor ?

all that invested , and yah couldn't make Morgan to install some Pride chicken lights ?

no Landing Gear ?

great looking rig

Moose.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
When FedEx does the TVAL tested they velcro several temp senors to load bars place at stratigic areas around the truck. The particular load bar that fell had two sensors, one at each end. One of the two would not "read" when they looked at it after the test. Just the way my luck has been running. I do have landing geer. I had only 3 chicken lights per side. I did not want many, they go out too often and are a pain. All the marker and chicken lights on this box are LED's so that should help. Layoutshooter

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I can't wait until after Jan 20th and Obama is in office. Then I can blame him for everything that goes wrong. LOL Layoutshooter

Doggie Daddy

Veteran Expediter
Are you gonna leave that phone # on there? That's the first thing that comes off when we change trucks. (All because of some false accusations made to the company once. It's just too easy for people with nothing better to do but to cause trouble for you.)

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Here is a pic of the inside. I went with my old shelving for speed sake. I will explore Phil's idea and other to see how I can improve things. Layoutshooter

Attachments

• P1010033.jpg
    P1010033.jpg
    107.2 KB · Views: 30

mjolnir131

Veteran Expediter
can you perchance upload that picture bigger maybe 200 by 100 or so ?
that wa it's easier to do the little scrolly thing and see how it looks moving

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
LOL!!! No Sorry. The pic was taken at the docks at FedEx. The truck was sitting still. You can only do the scroll thingy if the pics were taken while the truck was moving. If you try to do the scroll thingy on a pic that was taken while the truck was sitting still you will be fined by the computer police. That fine is almost as high as the fine in ONT for not having a speed limiter while driving under the speed limit. Layoutshooter