My favorite restaurant

davebeckym

Expert Expediter
McDonalds! OK OK, It's not the food. It's the McCafes. You have to look a little to find the good ones. I'm talking comfortable seats with big tables and lots of wall sockets for your computers. Most of these types of McDs are near shopping centers. I was at one near Jim's Truck Stop in the Buffalo area yesterday. Dinning area stayed open 'til 11 Pm. I recommend the South West Chicken Salad.

My 2nd favorite restaurant is the mall food court. I'm at the mall across from Jim's TS today. Seats aren't as comfortable, but the foods better. The trucks a little further away...that can be a problem. I was at the Mall of America when my travel agent called. I could have used a GPS to find my way outta there. Oh yes, I recommend walking around sampling the food followed by Chinese.

If you have AT&T Internet at home you can get free access at Mcdonalds and thousands of other locations such as Coffee Shops and book stores.

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I've got no problem with McDonalds, it just doesn't meat my definition of a restaurant. Pun intended.

guido4475

Not a Member
i used to love mcdonalds fish sandwiches, but they have gotten so small,it's like a guppy in a bun. what a ripoff!!! and the milk? two swigs for over a dollar? geez!!!

Falligator

Expert Expediter
Steak, Egg & Cheese Bagel....mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm breakfast my favorite. On another note yesterday I think I found the worst Buffet in the world. about a block from a bar called "Sloppy Joes" in Key West Fl. Can't remember the name of the buffet but I definitely don't want to. Blah! On another note, don't go down to Key West now. Lots and lots and lots and lots of tourists...Jeez. My new motto is "Just say no to loads going to the Keys." :(
The name of the buffet is "Captain Marios Seafood Buffet" and it sucks

Last edited:

Wingnut

Seasoned Expediter
My hubby is a McDonalds buff. Eats off the $ menu most every day when there's not a Golden Corral or a Ryans around. He was excited the day he called to tell me he was @ the world's largest McDonalds in OK. He's a country boy.......go figure!!

jsbiker

Seasoned Expediter
most anyplace is good as long as its clean :D and the food is good. along with friendly people.
Mcd's is good for on the run as well as the King,

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
Give me my morning "Prilosec" and i am ready for 2 "Sausage Egg McMuffins" meals with hash browns and coffee every morning!! Been eatin them since my office was across the street from a Mcdonalds back in the day when i sold Chevy trucks and that started in 1979.......

piper1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
If you are in Memphis and have the time....Corky's.

Go hungry and still be prepared to take home a doggy bag.

Dry or wet, the ribs here are unbelievable!! BBQ Pork in opther forms is outta this world.

Dammit...now I'm hungry.