My apologies

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Now you are sounding like Doug.
but its true....this is a private web site that gives you permission to post if you follow the rules of the site....as crude as my first statement sounded...abuse the rules, you'll find out just how many rights you don't have.....did you happen to notice any appeals procedure? Nope....LOL

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
No doubt what "admin says goes" but if "admin" can't learn to put put personal relationships or personal feelings to the side and do their job fairly maybe this shouldn't be an open forum. My career isn't defined by social media, people have said I'm a "hater" and an "ankle biter" for having an opinion, yet I get reprimanded for calling someone an I****. Now if I were soft and easily offended by someones opinion, and reported will that poster be schooled on the code of conduct????? No, for the simple fact "admin" didn't like me before anything on this thread started to unfold.
the RULES say you can't do that sir....that is pretty simple eh?

Reactions: vandriver2

mjmsprt40

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I was going to reply to Kast but note now that the post I was going to reply to has disappeared. No matter.

This is just my personal suspicion-- since I don't have access to the inner workings here there's no way I can prove or disprove-- but I've begun to suspect we have some sock-puppet accounts here. Strange when you get a chorus of newbies that all say approximately the same thing--- and they all don't like the way admin and the mods do business here.

So--- I admit that I can't prove it, but I wouldn't be surprised to find it's one or maybe two people pretending to be several, and coming up with new usernames as soon as old ones are blocked. It's been done before elsewhere, and will be again.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
this admin has been pretty fair up till now...even with a second user name...why not just carry on and forget whats happened and enjoy out great company?....we'd be pleased if you joined in...:)

vandriver2

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Not to get off topic, but isn't referring to some as morons just as serious?
Well, it's definitely not a positive statement or compliment - "Moron" is it?! Did this happen to you here?
It's a personal Dig.
A person can have their sincere apology accepted, but then you kind of wait and see if this is a narcissistic, belittling, 'I'm better than you' repetative tendency. Hopefully not. I don't think any man, woman or child likes that.

Reactions: quadflyer1

mjmsprt40

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
With all the drama it's more like the Kardashian's in here LOL
cardassians_293.jpg

highway star

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Depends. All van drivers are morons, that's a given, otherwise they'd be in a straight truck. But if you call someone a moron, or an idiot, as an attack, they're equally bad.
After 8 1/2 years in a cargo van, I moved up to a straight truck. I hover above you lower life forms in a state of enlightened bliss.

vandriver2

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Protozoa?
No, change that, I'm Helicobactor Pylori....I chew a hole in your stomach lining.
(Aka ulcer) ...and we've all got these little buggers, since the age of 5. Just a matter of keepin em under control and our immune system.
They are Bacterium.

Last edited:

Mailer

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Protozoa?
No, change that, I'm Helicobactor Pylori....I chew a hole in your stomach lining.
(Aka ulcer) ...and we've all got these little buggers. Just a matter of keepin em under control.

Totally:rolleyes:
Take care of the root causes will keep these buggers at bay:)