Music

jimlookup

Seasoned Expediter
Little Richard may not be to enjoyable but he'll sure keep you awake.
Personally i perfer loud classical with a lot of french horns, trumpets and drums.

Last edited:

spongebox1

Expert Expediter
Any blues fans here? I guess sad music might put you to sleep huh?

Sent from my VS910 4G using EO Forums mobile app

pandora2112

Seasoned Expediter
Any blues fans here? I guess sad music might put you to sleep huh?

Johnny Lang is classified as blues and I don't think he'd put you to sleep....or Muddy Waters either!

Murraycroexp

Veteran Expediter
I haven't really gotten into blues. It's not sad for me because I don't listen to lyrics. Or almost never. I couldn't sing a song or cite the full lyrics to one to save my life. But yes, I like tunes. I'd probably even like Yanni or Zamfir if I gave it the old college try !!!!

tknight

Veteran Expediter
When I need aggressive tunes I always can do a few hours of man o war at high volumes! Hail and kill!!!

spongebox1

Expert Expediter
I haven't really gotten into blues. It's not sad for me because I don't listen to lyrics. Or almost never. I couldn't sing a song or cite the full lyrics to one to save my life. But yes, I like tunes. I'd probably even like Yanni or Zamfir if I gave it the old college try !!!!

I have to admit that I like many types of music, not just lyrics

pandora2112

Seasoned Expediter
Xiggi since you like folksy music what about Mumford and Sons...they folk sound to them. They have a blended sound to me, but I really like them!

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver

You don't listen to the lyrics? You miss some goooood stuff, like;

I gave her a Ford - she wanted a Cadillac.
I let her live in my penthouse - she said it was just a shack.
I gave her seven children - now she wants to give them back!

Can't remember the name of the song, but I heard BB King sing it in concert, and I just love it.
:D