Music

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Since you're not, try doing what Moot & I did years ago: burn CDs to trade [mail is cheap] and get exposed to some things you maybe never heard before. :D
21cExp did the CD thing one better and sent me a portable hard drive full of music. One of these days I will return the favor and reload it and send it back to him.

Cheri and I have also traded books via the USPS. Yeah, what she said, a great way to get exposed to something different. And what xiggi said: "It's all about variety."

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
21cExp did the CD thing one better and sent me a portable hard drive full of music. One of these days I will return the favor and reload it and send it back to him.

Make sure to include Greg Brown & Elmer Fudd's "Fire" and the Rodney Carrington song! :eek:

Cheri and I have also traded books via the USPS. Yeah, what she said, a great way to get exposed to something different. And what xiggi said: "It's all about variety."

And laughing - don't forget laughing!

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Last edited:

pandora2112

Seasoned Expediter
Flogging Molly and Dropkick Murphy are missing from our collection...saw Flogging Molly yrs ago at Irish Festival in Dublin Ohio!

Sent from my VS910 4G using EO Forums mobile app

Murraycroexp

Veteran Expediter
Flogging Molly and Dropkick Murphy are missing from our collection...saw Flogging Molly yrs ago at Irish Festival in Dublin Ohio!

I've seen them at the House Of Blues in Boston 4 times. You talk about a crazy crowd. I even got "brave enough" one show to get about 6' from the stage. Literally the most painful concert I have ever been to.

tknight

Veteran Expediter
I've found pandora to be a great source of music you can pick your format and let it go or pick full albums or whole catalogs of music free they toss in a commercial now and them bit free is free!

pandora2112

Seasoned Expediter
I've found pandora to be a great source of music you can pick your format and let it go or pick full albums or whole catalogs of music free they toss in a commercial now and them bit free is free!

I am a great source for music! :p

spongebox1

Expert Expediter
1) tesla - great radio controversy
2) g n r - use your illusion 1
3) Tom Petty - wildflowers
4) any motley crue album
5) 3 doors down

While driving through
Chicago & Atlanta - Pantera - Metallica - and slipknot!

xmudman

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Buying doobage.

1975: dime bag of what turned out to be oregano.

2013: Very Best of the Doobie Brothers (using up a gift card on iTunes).

Smarter choice now. I can groove and still pee clean :D