MSsnow needs your prayer

bigjoep89

Expert Expediter
Our good friend and expediter Lisa who is known here on EO as mssnow suffered a serious stroke earlier this week. She is in ICU at Freemont Hospital in Toledo Ohio. Lisa and her husband John have been around this expediting business for several years and many of you have met them. Please keep Lisa and her husband John in your prayers. Thanks.

MsSnow

Expert Expediter
this is husband she is doing better she is in a rehab place up here at home she had a stroke
in fremont oh.they flew her to st.vincent in toledo she spent 2 weeks there they are planing a dinner to rise funds will keep every posted on how she is doing.
keep on praying thanks

IronCondor

Seasoned Expediter
I don't know MSsnow but she is in my prayers -- I spent a few months in a rehab hospital myself -- different medical issues for me / paralyzed from the neck down (rare neurological disorder) -- had to learn every muscle movement over again, from scratch -- I fought hard and after 6 years have made it all the way back -- my heart goes out to the stroke victims -- it can be extra hard for them, depending on the severity of their situation -- KEEP FIGHTING MSsnow!

MsSnow

Expert Expediter
this is mssnows husband.mssnow passed away last night at abuot 8:30 as you know she sufferd a storke and was doing very good they do not know what happened they think it mite of been another stroke thank you for all the prayers and thoughts . thank you john

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
I'm so sorry to hear that she passed away, John. I know it can be heartbreaking under any circumstances, but especially when you see improvement, in rehab, and then it happens. The same thing happened to my dad. Then, when my mom had her stroke, she was fully recovered within 6 months and lived many years afterwards. That was my sincerest wish when I heard of your wife's stoke and was happy when she was in rehab and doing better. You and your family have my deepest sympathies.

Packmule

Expert Expediter
Lisa we will miss you, but never forget you.

Danny & Arlana

This is a real reality check for all that knew and loved Lisa.
She was a special Lady, Mother, and Wife, Hunter and Truck Driver. She was always fun to be around and always caring of others.

The Love between John and Lisa was so special, those who know or have met them know what I am talking about.

It was not God's will for Lisa to remain on this earth or he would have answered our prayers for her recovery.
It is not Lisa that needs our prayers because she is fine now, but it is John that needs all of our prayers and support in the days to come.

John is a very special person and always brings sunshine into any room with just his smile and "Hi Ya'll" greetings.
but John has lost his everything, and needs all the support we can offer to get him through this very trying time.

DougTravels

Not a Member
John. My heart goes out to you. I cannot imagine your loss, I hope you find the strength to carry on. Just take one day at a time and you will find a way.

Poorboy

Expert Expediter
John, I Didn't get a Chance to meet you Or your Lovely wife But I Know what you are going through as I Lost My Wife Too. Just take each day as it comes and DON'T be afraid to take or Ask for Help when it's Offered and or needed. I Never had that help Offered and I am Still Fighting to accept what had happened, But it appears that youi have Many Many Friends on this board who are willing to help, So Please for your own good, Take as much help as you can and that should atleast put your state of mind back on Track. My Thoughts and Prayers go out to you and your Family.

IronCondor

Seasoned Expediter
John, there is nothing anyone can say to erase the pain of your loss. All you can do is keep her alive in your memories and know by the words of your many friends that you are not alone.

sevenerb

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Sorry for your loss. There is only the knowing that she is in a much better place. Since we are both from the Traverse City area, we know how to deal with hard times.