"Moving day"???

cubansammich

Not a Member
The gay community has a documented history of forcing their beliefs on others.

Sent from my Fisher Price ABC123 via EO Forums

Gay activist groups such as Stonewall Alliance have a history of attempting to force their beliefs on others. I wouldn't say the entire gay community does it.

cubansammich

Not a Member
Lets see forcing our values on others? there are people that like to kill, rape, steal, drink and drive, drive while distracted and kill someone in an accident, lets see anyone else want to offer up some other values that we as a society have for others thru laws for the good of everyone. I guess for some here that have a problem with setting values we should just open up the prisons and jails and turn everyone loose

Yeah, um, What you describe would be better characterized as lack of values rather than values

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I would agree. As with all groups it is the activist fringe who loudly push the envelope.

Sent from my Fisher Price ABC123 via EO Forums

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
f6c163c0-2881-4810-b48b-48f70c081c9f.jpg

pandora2112

Seasoned Expediter
We force those people to go to prison or get help or what ever so we force our values on them

They broke a law...different than learning to accept homosexuality is here. You can't legislate someone's sexuality, you can't say it's wrong in the bible therefore it should be wrong in America.
Our laws regarding murder, rape and theft have nothing to do with the bible. I know people like to think that's why we have those laws but it's not!

)O( ~ Namaste ~ )O(

mjmsprt40

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
They broke a law...different than learning to accept homosexuality is here. You can't legislate someone's sexuality, you can't say it's wrong in the bible therefore it should be wrong in America.
Our laws regarding murder, rape and theft have nothing to do with the bible. I know people like to think that's why we have those laws but it's not!

)O( ~ Namaste ~ )O(

Better have another look at the Old Testament. Last I looked, murder, rape and theft carried pretty stiff penalties. The first two could face death by stoning, a thief could have to pay back three times what he stole.

pandora2112

Seasoned Expediter
Better have another look at the Old Testament. Last I looked, murder, rape and theft carried pretty stiff penalties. The first two could face death by stoning, a thief could have to pay back three times what he stole.

First that's old testament...Christians follow new testament and second just bc it's in the bible doesn't mean that's why we have those laws. Countries without Christians or very small Christian population still have those laws in fact those things were punishable by old civilizations without Christians. I never said they weren't in the bible you want to follow the bible let's start banning mixed fabrics or certain men's haircuts...that's in the bible too.

)O( ~ Namaste ~ )O(

stonewolf

Seasoned Expediter
I'm praying for you all.:)

Only if i can dance and sing in a circle for you lol ... i say its choice gays arnt gona stop bein gay because they cant get married and abortions a tough subject but plan B will be a good middle ground ... its not worth argueing over if it dosnt affect you personal which is why i have been stayin away from this topic as much as i can plus you catch more flys with honey so i didnt want to be more vinagr in the pot lol

Sent from my ZTE-Z990G using Tapatalk 2

paullud

Veteran Expediter
Only if i can dance and sing in a circle for you lol ... i say its choice gays arnt gona stop bein gay because they cant get married and abortions a tough subject but plan B will be a good middle ground ... its not worth argueing over if it dosnt affect you personal which is why i have been stayin away from this topic as much as i can plus you catch more flys with honey so i didnt want to be more vinagr in the pot lol

Sent from my ZTE-Z990G using Tapatalk 2

Dance and sing in a circle? Are you an Indian, Wiccan, or something else? Plan B is something that neither side seems to like bringing up. The religious especially Catholic are against it and it completely removes the argument of rape and incest out if the pro-choice playbook.

Sent from my ADR6400L using EO Forums

RLENT

Veteran Expediter
Natural law - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

[h=3]American jurisprudence[/h]The U.S. Declaration of Independence states that it has become necessary for the United States to assume "the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God entitle them". Some early American lawyers and judges perceived natural law as too tenuous, amorphous and evanescent a legal basis for grounding concrete rights and governmental limitations.[SUP][3][/SUP] Natural law did, however, serve as authority for legal claims and rights in some judicial decisions, legislative acts, and legal pronouncements.[SUP][68][/SUP] Robert Lowry Clinton argues that the U.S. Constitution rests on a common law foundation and the common law, in turn, rests on a classical natural law foundation.