"Moving day"???

mxzane933

Seasoned Expediter
Causing the church trouble is the least of my concerns honestly...and I know quite a few LGBT Christians and many LGBT marriage supporters who are Christians. I know personally one Priest and a Preacher also.
Aside from that if the church doesn't like it don't perform a same sex marriage, plenty of other churches and justice of the peace's will. I don't expect the church to change there views but I expect them to stop forcing their views on others.

)O( ~ Namaste ~ )O(
one nation under GOD, in GOD we trust, its what the nation was founded on. But alot of non.christians have the preconceived notion that the church forces their views on people. But thats not true what so ever. Every bunch has a few bad apples , each denomination has a few churches that are the "bad apples" out of the bunch. But the christian religion most people can agree are morally pure. But im not trying to get into a religion talk but majority of people want a traditional ceremony with a church and ordained minister, But the church isnt going to allow same sex marriage to happen in the church because it goes against the word of God . basically its going to be all hell raised from it if its made legal

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EO Forums

mjmsprt40

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I still want to know how all this has anything to do with your neighbor wanting to move to Canada if Obama got re-elected, and if he asked you to help him do it since you have a truck.

pandora2112

Seasoned Expediter
one nation under GOD, in GOD we trust, its what the nation was founded on. But alot of non.christians have the preconceived notion that the church forces their views on people. But thats not true what so ever. Every bunch has a few bad apples , each denomination has a few churches that are the "bad apples" out of the bunch. But the christian religion most people can agree are morally pure. But im not trying to get into a religion talk but majority of people want a traditional ceremony with a church and ordained minister, But the church isnt going to allow same sex marriage to happen in the church because it goes against the word of God . basically its going to be all hell raised from it if its made legal

Actually the whole in god we trust as our motto is from the 60's...until then our motto was E Plurbis Unum and under god was not in the original pledge.

)O( ~ Namaste ~ )O(

pandora2112

Seasoned Expediter
I still want to know how all this has anything to do with your neighbor wanting to move to Canada if Obama got re-elected, and if he asked you to help him do it since you have a truck.

I keep trying to not post....but then someone post 10 times and I suddenly find myself tapping away on the keyboard!

)O( ~ Namaste ~ )O(

spongebox

Active Expediter
Churches have a documented history of forcing there beliefs onto others, and the single solitary issues here is its non of his, hers yours or my business what someone else or who someone else marrys, time is better spent worring and solving issues that really matter, plain and simple mind your own business, if you can say your life is so perfect and honest and you believe you have the right to tell others what to do, well then you need to have your head examined cause your the one with real issues, that same sex couple that never bothers anyone the couple that works pay there taxes bother no body all they want us there happiness and that my friends is what this country is truly about, LIFE LIBERTY AND THE PURSUIT IF HAPPINESS, but closed minded folks wish to dictate the the life they want others to live, the closed minded when for only the happiness they see fit, getting past that ignorant way of thinking is by far going to be the biggest battle if all.....

Sent from my VS910 4G using EO Forums

pandora2112

Seasoned Expediter

I just reread this and really morally pure?!? Most Christians would condemn Christ if he walked today as peace and love hippie freak...most Christians have no idea what it means to a true Christian. Christianity (protestant an catholic) is still the most popular religion people in America categorize themselves as and we have very few morally pure people in this country. But thanks for the good laugh!
)O( ~ Namaste ~ )O(

asjssl

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
Churches have a documented history of forcing there beliefs onto others, and the single solitary issues here is its non of his, hers yours or my business what someone else or who someone else marrys, time is better spent worring and solving issues that really matter, plain and simple mind your own business, if you can say your life is so perfect and honest and you believe you have the right to tell others what to do, well then you need to have your head examined cause your the one with real issues, that same sex couple that never bothers anyone the couple that works pay there taxes bother no body all they want us there happiness and that my friends is what this country is truly about, LIFE LIBERTY AND THE PURSUIT IF HAPPINESS, but closed minded folks wish to dictate the the life they want others to live, the closed minded when for only the happiness they see fit, getting past that ignorant way of thinking is by far going to be the biggest battle if all.....

:):thumbup:

Sent from my Etch-A-Sketch

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Like I said before, winter is coming and it will be too cold to move right now. I mean, it gets cold up there. Check back in the spring time.

bobwg

Expert Expediter
Lets see forcing our values on others? there are people that like to kill, rape, steal, drink and drive, drive while distracted and kill someone in an accident, lets see anyone else want to offer up some other values that we as a society have for others thru laws for the good of everyone. I guess for some here that have a problem with setting values we should just open up the prisons and jails and turn everyone loose

mjmsprt40

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
We might not need to move anybody soon. As I write this, most of you have already heard about the fellow in Texas who wants Texas to secede from the union. Now, I have just been informed of a move by some in Louisiana to petition the White House to allow Louisiana to peaceably leave the United States. I won't post a link because it was a petition that at this time only those living in Louisiana have any business messing with, but you may be able to find it. I wonder how many other Red States are considering making a break for it?

I think we're gonna need a bigger moving truck.

mjmsprt40

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I was wondering what happens if it does get beyond grumbling. We could get to be like Europe, and you'd need passport and papers for a dozen countries to do our expediting business. Of course it would stop our ability to police the entire world the way we're doing now because no one state could finance the military we now have. The US government is having a hard time financing the current military budget, so imagine Mississippi trying to finance a credible armed force. This could get interesting, to say the least.

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Its kind of like a Ron Paul presidency about zero chance of it happening. At the same time could make some more voices heard by our politicians.

Sent from my Fisher Price ABC123 via EO Forums

paullud

Veteran Expediter

Are you intentionally making ignorant statements like closed minded people want to dictate the life others live and then saying let's take over the ceremonies of others and tell them they have to accept it?

Sent from my ADR6400L using EO Forums

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator

The gay community has a documented history of forcing their beliefs on others.

Sent from my Fisher Price ABC123 via EO Forums

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
European nationals have to show their passport IDs when entering or exiting the United Kingdom, Ireland, Cyprus, Bulgaria and Romania.

The passport-free area of the European Union is known as the Schengen Area. If you hold a passport from one of the 26 EU countries, you do not need to show a passport when traveling between countries within the Schengen zone. The 26 countries in the Schengen Area are Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden and Switzerland.