Monday what a start

malthom

Rookie Expediter
Thanks all. Ended up with a loaf out of Indy and now I am back in ILL. Ccould be Chicago again in AM. Sorry no pics other than dog.What companies do all of you work for?

Sent from my SCH-S738C using EO Forums mobile app

malthom

Rookie Expediter
She works when I am sleeping. She sits in the driver seat and watches people. She earns her pay. She gets paid in hot dogs. Lol

highway star

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Bravo Moot, for doing the exhaustive research! It's special people like you that make the world go 'round.

malthom

Rookie Expediter
The phone predicts what you ate going to type....it is a pain in the but.

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
. . . but never on dogs. ;)

We pick on some dogs . . .
moot.gif

malthom

Rookie Expediter
They are all cute. Some can even be cute when they are not. The picture of the dog...he is a keeper.

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
You're right about dogs - my late Boston Terrier/Pug Kenzie cracked me up most when she wasn't trying, like when she was so into rolling in the grass that she fell off the curb, or when she was afraid to step on the grass because of a wicked scary mushroom, lol.
Your dog looks like someone good to have around too.

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
We pick on some dogs . . .
moot.gif

Don't be picking on Lyla. She's a puppy mill rescue and a social retard, but we still love her. Good thing she's almost as cute as your truck or we would have returned her.

highway star

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
We lost Bob 2 years ago the 31st of August. I decided to have him with me always.

Attachments

• DSC01396.jpg
    DSC01396.jpg
    81.9 KB · Views: 39

scottm4211

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Don't be picking on Lyla. She's a puppy mill rescue and a social retard, but we still love her. Good thing she's almost as cute as your truck or we would have returned her.

I thought Moot was the dogs name:confused:

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Moot is the dog's name. I'm Lyla, L-Y-L-A, Lyla!
I'm not dumb, but I can't understand why he barks like a dog and walks like a man. Oh he's Lyla, ly-ly-ly-ly Lyla, ly-ly-ly-ly Lyla.

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
We lost Bob 2 years ago the 31st of August. I decided to have him with me always.

That tattoo is amazing! Bob's far from the first 'wanker' to be so honored, but I bet he's the most deserving.
Since I reached my tattoo limit [1] about 35 years ago, I just left Kenzie's name on the passenger door. They really are never forgotten by those who loved them.

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
Is Garcia cool with that?

Haha - I totally forgot about the 'Cheri & Garcia' EO bumpersticker, lol. Because it's a magnet, and doesn't stick to the truck. [I'm just glad you weren't there with a camera when I slapped it on the door, and it fell on the ground]
I haven't been a blonde since I was little, but sometimes I regress, lol. :eek: