Monday what a start

malthom

Rookie Expediter
Started my morning on the Dan Ryan. Lovely Chicago rush hour. Why do they call it RUSH HOUR? We all know it takes longer than hour. Now just north of Indy at the Flying J. So happy the morning is over. My week can only get better. All be safe and hope your morning was better.

Sent from my SCH-S738C using EO Forums mobile app

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Started my morning on the Dan Ryan. Lovely Chicago rush hour. Why do they call it RUSH HOUR? We all know it takes longer than hour. Now just north of Indy at the Flying J. So happy the morning is over. My week can only get better. All be safe and hope your morning was better.

Well said and welcome to EO.

malthom

Rookie Expediter
Thanks. Just found this app this am.

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Thanks. Just found this app this am.

We have a diverse group here on EO. Tell us about yourself. Who do you drive for/ and what do you drive?

malthom

Rookie Expediter
Try Hours...cargo van. And I can'T STAND 4 wheelers anymore than the big trucks do. ...and what about you?

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Try Hours...cargo van. And I can'T STAND 4 wheelers anymore than the big trucks do. ...and what about you?

I'm pretty much an out and back guy driving a small cabover.

international-cf500-06.jpg

I'm rarely out overnite as my deliveries are never more than 125 miles away.

malthom

Rookie Expediter
That must be nice...going home overnight.

paullud

Veteran Expediter
How is the cargo van business at Try Hours?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using EO Forums mobile app

GOGETTER

Rookie Expediter
How is the cargo van business at Try Hours?

Not sure about cargo van business but we do very well in our D unit. I would suggest calling Phil in recruiting and ask, he will give you real answers. You could even ask to speak with other Van drivers and get there opinion. Like every company there is good and bad but for the most part we are pleased being truck owners with Try Hours. We drove for someone first and were treated good as drivers also.

Sent from my HTC ONE

paullud

Veteran Expediter
Not sure about cargo van business but we do very well in our D unit. I would suggest calling Phil in recruiting and ask, he will give you real answers. You could even ask to speak with other Van drivers and get there opinion. Like every company there is good and bad but for the most part we are pleased being truck owners with Try Hours. We drove for someone first and were treated good as drivers also.

Sent from my HTC ONE

I am currently in a TT and trying to talk my wife into getting her class A but a D unit might be the compromise.

GOGETTER

Rookie Expediter
I am currently in a TT and trying to talk my wife into getting her class A but a D unit might be the compromise.

I know how that goes, we drove a van back in 2007 the wife decided let's step up and here we are lol

Sent from my HTCONE

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
I agree with Highway Star; "cute as a button".

Almost everyone agrees with Star - besides the fact that he's usually right, he is bigger than most of us, and we're not completely stupid. Still, I think you're confusing Ragman's truck with your dog's nose, [understandable] and Star with me [not!] because I said Ragman's truck is just the cutest little thing ever - and it is, lol. I'm sure Star would have said it [it sounds like him] but he's pretty quiet lately. Maybe someone should resurrect the 'whizzing in his cereal' photo, and then the OP can see what a really bad morning looks like, lol. And what kind of people he's fallen among, all innocent & unaware....
O - welcome, Malthom! Got any photos you want to share? ;)

highway star

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Thanks for the kind words Cheri, the check's in the mail. Just for the record, I did make the "cute as a button" comment. I mean, just look at it! You can just picture Papa Smurf behind the wheel.

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
Thanks for the kind words Cheri, the check's in the mail. Just for the record, I did make the "cute as a button" comment. I mean, just look at it! You can just picture Papa Smurf behind the wheel.

So we're even now, for the time I told your Dispatchers they didn't need to rush on getting you out of Laredo, cause you were having a great time down there in Boys Town?
:eek: