Mexican military helicopter fires on US border agents.

davekc

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Fleet Owner
Interesting since yesterday or the day before Biden is calling for sending money to Mexico and several South American countries for immigration support. As long as we send money, they will slow the flow. If profit drops in drugs or human trafficking, just extort money out of the US.
I guess the genius thinking is, if we make their countries better than ours, they won't want to come here. :rolleyes:

aristotle

Veteran Expediter

Well, the Mexican authorities have apologized and that will be good enough for President Obama. With concentration camps full of Central American children popping up along our southern border, extra care needs to be taken to ensure no Mexican helicopters come along with guns ablazing. The lack of strict border enforcement is alarming. It erodes confidence that our laws mean what they say. If the federal government doesn't respect its own laws, why should anyone else respect them?

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I'm not sure which shocks me more. That it happened, or the response. Which comes across as, "sorry, my bad" :rolleyes:

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Typical of the regime and their supporters. We'll respond in a way that makes Jimmy Carter look strong.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
IF Mexican military assets fired on the United States, that is an act of war and should be treated as such.

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Mexico has been waging war for a long time.

Sent from my Fisher Price - ABC 123

skyraider

Veteran Expediter
US Navy
WE may never know the reason of the incident, but someone somewhere knows,,,the plot thickens.

davekc

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Fleet Owner
It is a warning shot to make sure we send that promised money quickly.

WanderngFool

Active Expediter
You guys must be getting old. Your comedy isn't working like it used to. Although shooting to make sure we send the money asap is pretty good. :)

Are you sure the Mexicans aren't attacking us (with the aid of our President of course - I mean it goes without saying) so they can infiltrate the IRS and start auditing us in Mexican? We'd be helpless and Obama would love it because then he could take away every last cent that we have. Of course George Soros and the UN would be involved but only a real Tea Partier could possibly figure that part of it out.

Up your game a little wouldya? :)

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I don't think that attacks by a foreign power are a joking manner. Obama is CLEARLY not doing his job. This is by no means the first such incursion and it will not be the last.

The first duty of the Federal government is the defense of the Nation, they are not fulfilling that responsibility.

Our borders should be controlled. We have every right to expect that they would be and to demand that they should be. Obama should either control the borders, or resign.

There is no valid, Bush did this, or Reagan did that, or Kennedy did this, or Carter did that, Obama is the Commander in Chief at this time, nothing the other's did, or did not do, matters, it is now Obama's responsibility. IF he is not going to do him job, impeach him. There is NO higher crime than allowing a foreign power to fire on the United States, more than once, and allow those attacks, to not only go unanswered, but to allow them to continue.

WanderngFool

Active Expediter
You don't really seem to understand that with the power to crush, kill and destroy comes the responsibility to not crush, kill and destroy if it can be helped.

That is one of the ways our National Honor suffered during the W years. The Iraq War wasn't a war. It was nothing more than a grown man cornering a little kid behind the school and beating the crap out of him. It wasn't even a Police Action. It was an invasion, an assault on thousands and thousands of innocent people.

Now you want us to take Mexico out back and give them a good thrashing too?

I think that's a little twisted. I'm sure diplomatic channels slapped the appropriate wrists. That's how power deals with those that have relatively little power.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
How many attacks should be tolerated? 20? 50? Are the any number of American's deaths acceptable? How long should land owners be under the threat?

Please don't tell me what I do, or don't, understand about the use of power. I lived with it for 20 years. Had horrible nightmares because of the responsibilities, lost many, many friends, both to enemy fire and stress disease, I have a VERY good idea about it.

We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defence, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America.

davekc

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Fleet Owner
If we actually shut down the border, that will solve the problem. Real simple, just have to have the will to do it and maintain it and stop worrying about "feelings".

RLENT

Veteran Expediter
Viva Zapata !

Viva_Zapata!.jpg

WanderngFool

Active Expediter
I think I know why the Mexicans were shooting at us. Three words: Taco Bell.

It's so simple do I really need to explain it? <walks over to the blackboard>

Liberals claim that fluoride makes your teeth stronger therefore it weakens them and all you can eat is burritos. Hitler knew this and that's why they ordered so many burritos from Castro.

George Soros is a very wealthy man therefore he owns a controlling interest in Taco Bell.

Taco Bell is worldwide and you know who else is worldwide? The United Nations!!! Who do you think forces gubments around the world to put fluoride in the drinking water? Gee, I don't know... The United Nations?!?!

It's so simple. It's all just so simple but they don't want you to see it so you probably don't.

But haven't you ever wondered about why Taco Bell wants us to eat a fourth meal? Weren't we chubby enough already?

They're fattening us up, that's what they're doing and now they're shooting at us because they want a product sample. Are we tasty enough? Is the texture right?

I love my country <chokes back a tear> and I don't want them to turn us into Soylent Green Quesadillas.