Metal channel for securing curtain in cab?

scottm4211

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Where can the small (1"?) channel be purchased that uses the plastic roller wheels for securing and opening and closing curtain material over your windshield? Thanks and bless your heart.

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I think Mercedes sells it for only $297.00 a foot. Of course it must be wired into the computer system which will not allow it to be opened or closed if it detects a dpf problem.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using EO Forums

guido4475

Not a Member
Google rv surplus in Elkhart, ind, or call Johnsons rv surplus in White Pigeon, Mi.They have the lowest prices on everything you need.269-483-2249.Try E-Bay also.

scottm4211

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
These channels are bendable for going around the windshield and side door glass, correct?

guido4475

Not a Member
These channels are bendable for going around the windshield and side door glass, correct?

Yup.Many different syles to choose from, everything you will need.I'm sure e-bay will have something to youre liking...Curtains with Maple Leaf pattern, perhaps?...lol..

guido4475

Not a Member
Thanks. You've always been my favorite here.

Reading that just gives me this warm fuzzy feeling, as if we are male bonding....lmao...

Lowes has these real nice metal clothes rods that are extendable,and have a tab on each end to screw into the wall for around 20 bucks.Then there are 2 insulated curtain panels that will slide ove over the rod, which will keep the heat/ac where you want it, and block out the light.Mine work real well!Also gives you privacy in youre Sprinter as well.........

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Curtains with Maple Leaf pattern, perhaps?...lol..
I'm thinking the maple leaf motif will go nicely with his curling sweater.

Curlingbrooms.jpg

guido4475

Not a Member
I'm thinking the maple leaf motif will go nicely with his curling sweater.

Curlingbrooms.jpg

So here I am, eating sliced Pears in heavy syrup, and I see this post, and about choke to death I am laughing so hard......Way too funny!!!

Dynamite 1

Staff member
Fleet Owner
While they do sell long necks and I have seen giraffes, cab curtains with hooks that attach to the upper seat belt mount and go around the visits are also available. 30 bucks I think. Just don't know about the maple leaf though.