Mayfield Express LLC starts Lease to own program

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaminjim

Veteran Expediter
Now I'm not saying you're right or wrong, or that Goldilocks is right or wrong. But I do know this industry somewhat. When you say Dave's other drivers seem to be happy, do you know if they go over their statements with a fine-toothed comb? Or are they like the majority of truckers who go "Yuck yuck! Uh huh, uh huh, I gots paid!", and think nothing else of the matter?

Now, I don't know how good Goldi's math is, but I'm guessing something stinks. Just because we're all "friends" with Dave, doesn't mean diddly in this industry. How many times have you said, out loud or to yourself, "I never knew him to be like that."?

Now, if Goldi can come up with specifics, maybe we can get to the bottom of this. If Dave would care to come on and explain why his drivers didn't get a pay sheet for 3 weeks (unless he did indeed give them one), maybe we can understand.
Painting with a pretty broad brush ain't ya?

MissKat

Expert Expediter
The man Dave put In charge of drivers and their pay has recently been separated from the company leaving a huge paperwork mess according to friends who still work there.

Bruno

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
The man Dave put In charge of drivers and their pay has recently been separated from the company leaving a huge paperwork mess according to friends who still work there.

MissKat

It's because they had two unreported accidents with damage inside and out of the truck well over $6000.00 in the truck you drove and parked at our shop when you retired. They said they picked it up that way, which you and I both know is not the case as nobody drove it since you parked it. As for their settlements, they didn't fill the carriers pro bills out right when it came to things like layover, hand load. The carrier even called them and told them it was the carriers fault the one time, it was still Mayfield Express LLC fault in their eye. Is that Mayfield Express LLC fault? No. Their final settlements are being held until we see if we are being hit with the charges from our carrier on the damage to the trailer. I don't want their money, they earned it.

We just don't want to be charged for something we didn't do. We have been in business since 1995 and didn't get where we are by not paying people.

tenntrucker

Expert Expediter
Don't you just love it when someone joins this site and start bashing right away. I never pay much attention to those.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2

davekc

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Fleet Owner
And this would be the best place to end something like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.