May Locations

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
What company pricing?

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2

Belle Tire and some of the national brands have some good programs for us based on our volume of company purchases. We extend that same pricing to our owner operators.

Last edited:

Dreamer

Administrator Emeritus
Charter Member
Was you hooked to a wrecker?

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2

LOL...nah, been experimenting with different speeds. Previously, been running 62.. that record was 27.2... I had tons of time on my last run, ran 58 ..(OH and MI )..picked up 1 mpg.

Normal is 25-26 running 65mph.

Dale

Sent from my SPH-D700 using EO Forums mobile app

cherokee727

Expert Expediter
Well knock on wood Kurt has run 3 loads since I replaced the pulleys! And today he got the cruise working from the guru in toledo. finally! Have a good one all! We hope to be avail tomorrow Kokomo, in had a flood a few weeks ago our basement didn't flood but the garage floor did and soaked some yet unpacked clothes. Just found 2 more boxes last night. But once we get them all washed up were ready!

Sent from my XT897 using EO Forums mobile app

Last edited:

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
LOL...nah, been experimenting with different speeds. Previously, been running 62.. that record was 27.2... I had tons of time on my last run, ran 58 ..(OH and MI )..picked up 1 mpg.

Dale

Making money like fool...LOL

cherokee727

Expert Expediter

Dale

Our sweet spot is about 60-63 mph... dunno if I could Handle running slower lol

Sent from my XT897 using EO Forums mobile app

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I'm a buffet size hopefully going down to a salad size surely but slowly.I want to be more of a stud than Ziggi!!!

That's funny my size is like cheeseburger with asparagus arms.

Sent from my Fisher Price ABC-123.

ohiomike08

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Sunset tonight while traveling south on 75 in Ohio.

Attachments

• 1368062301607.jpg
    1368062301607.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 122

kurtkaoss

Active Expediter
My cruise control is finally installed!! Went and saw Wayne Todd in Toledo, and he hooked me up! Now, where is that Laredo run? LOL

guido4475

Not a Member
Good morning from beautiful sunny cool Columbus Ohio!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using EO Forums mobile app

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Back at you from sunny Taylor Michigan where I saw a wolf walking across the parking lot this morning! Oh, I meant Wolfe.

guido4475

Not a Member
Back at you from sunny Taylor Michigan where I saw a wolf walking across the parking lot this morning! Oh, I meant Wolfe.

Well, we do have a resident beaver, groundhog, badger, woodchuck, or whatever it is living in the ditch by the bridge going to the shop....lol....

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
Good morning from a chilly South Dakota morning! I needed to borrow your avatar this morning dear!:)

Happy Birthday eb!