May Locations

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Dear Mr. Elliott,
It's raining. Please make it stop.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using EO Forums mobile app

Right after I check the wash bay and see if the shower is draining correctly, lol.

Dreamer

Administrator Emeritus
Charter Member
Mini brag moment.... New mpg record 28.23 mpg.

Dale

Sent from my SPH-D700 using EO Forums mobile app

Dynamite 1

Staff member
Fleet Owner
Running more freight for less pay doesn't always give the profit margin you see. Look deeper my young friend. There are costs that are driven up by doing so that will bring those profits back into reality.

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Running more freight for less pay doesn't always give the profit margin you see. Look deeper my young friend. There are costs that are driven up by doing so that will bring those profits back into reality.

Driving for 90 cents once in a while is not going to break the bank. If it does then someone wasn't on solid footing to begin with. I would much rather run for that than sit for days. No one has suggested permanently or always running for 90 only as an option when necessary. It is up to each person to decide what works for them.

Sent from my Fisher Price ABC-123.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Driving for 90 cents once in a while is not going to break the bank. If it does then someone wasn't on solid footing to begin with. I would much rather run for that than sit for days. No one has suggested permanently or always running for 90 only as an option when necessary. It is up to each person to decide what works for them.

Agreed...it helps fill in the blanks

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
On a good note.....

The 2013 limited edition of the Load One $5 t-shirts have arrived. They are only available in black this year. See admin to get yours while they last!

ImageUploadedByEO Forums1368030231.963923.jpg
ImageUploadedByEO Forums1368030248.399213.jpg
ImageUploadedByEO Forums1368030265.591413.jpg

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Just got new rubber under the sprinter, smooth...