May Locations

Monty

Expert Expediter
Still at home waiting repairs to the van from the deer strike, should be done in the next couple of days ....

btw .. I'm kinda getting into this "home" stuff! Maybe I should retire!

Last edited:

aquitted

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
picked up in marion va dropped in mt juliet tn sitting at the pilot in mt juliet tn on 40 on the front line J. D CLARK unit 371 if u c me say hi!

Falligator

Expert Expediter
Taking my birthday off today! Just bought a nice iphone 4s for myself as a birthday present. going to take my van in tomorrow and have it looked at and the AC fixed. Finally....cool air! Don't worry folks...I'll download the EO app as soon as it's fully charged!

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Taking my birthday off today! Just bought a nice iphone 4s for myself as a birthday present. going to take my van in tomorrow and have it looked at and the AC fixed. Finally....cool air! Don't worry folks...I'll download the EO app as soon as it's fully charged!

Happy birthday!

Sent from my SPH-D710 using EO Forums

usaf6186

Veteran Expediter

Happy Birthday Shawn!! Jerry Lee

CharlesD

Expert Expediter
A few months ago I left my Sprinter in Bangor when the transmission went out. The dealer there was insisting that it needed to be replaced, but I had another shop look at it and they found a part of the transmission that was bad instead of replacing the whole thing. The shop got the part and I flew up to Bangor this morning. I'm now in the shop about to pick it up. I'm going to give it a day or two to try to get something back toward home. I'm not going back on the road, but I'd like to get paid for driving this thing back home.

BeecherKen

Active Expediter
Got back from Smyrna Thursday night weekend off at LLHs moving sale got a sweet deal on a patio umbrella. Now I start my summer work got 3 roofs and a gazebo build lined up for the next 2 weeks.

tryhours3191

Seasoned Expediter
Oklahoma city in the storms. There has been alot of large hail all around us but we have not been hit yet.

Sent from my DROID RAZR

moose

Veteran Expediter
@ Home in Minnesota, bad knee cup after falling off the top of the trailer.
I'll be as new next week. 1st injury ever.
wishing a happy BD to Swan, (download the free WAZE nav. app.,see if you like it.)

Kristi

Active Expediter
Sitting at the in laws in OK. Been a great visut but ready to get back on the road

Sent from my GT-P3113 using EO Forums

tenntrucker

Expert Expediter
Sitting at the in laws in OK. Been a great visut but ready to get back on the road

Sent from my GT-P3113 using EO Forums

Nothing like a visit with the "outlaws" to make one long to be back on the road......:D

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2

Kristi

Active Expediter
Nothing like a visit with the "outlaws" to make one long to be back on the road......:D

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2

Lol...it wasnt too bad. We're back on the move. Tulsa OK to Springfield OH.

Sent from my SCH-I405 using EO Forums

CharlesD

Expert Expediter
Ok, I made it up to Bangor and picked up the Sprinter late Tuesday evening drove down to Portland and got a room, figuring on trying to catch enough freight to pay my fuel home. Got a call from a contact in Maine with a couple skids going to NYC and picked those up last night. I'm now sitting outside a consignee on 11th Ave in Manhattan waiting for them to open at 7:00. I'm probably going to hang out here for the day and try to catch something home. If nothing turns up, I'll just go home empty. Too much to do there.

Anyway, this should be good for a laugh. On the way down here I came upon an open scale house, glanced up at my EZ Pass and didn't see a green light, and promptly pulled in...in a Sprinter. The cop came out, said "You don't have to pull in here." and started laughing. Hopefully today I'll stop looking for green bypass lights on the EZ Pass.

Falligator

Expert Expediter
At the TA in Monroe, MI. It's raining, I'm tired, and don't feel like socializing tonight. Just took my usual load from Newell, WV to Rochester, MI and got a pick up at Chrysler in Detroit at 7am so nite nite!!