May Locations

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
We delivered this morning in Tampa. Now sitting at the TA in Wildwood, It is hot, steamy and a few 'love bugs' are out.

ChanceMaster

Expert Expediter
Niagara falls to new Mexico, route weather looks good, as well as destination weather. Light freight and good pay !

Sent from my PC36100 using EO Forums

Suds43

Seasoned Expediter
The chrome shop is right next to I-75 in Wildwood. Was just there saturday for the big truck show they had over the week-end. Had some pretty impressive trucks there. had the two OCC bikes that were built for Cristner Trucking.

moose

Veteran Expediter
It's May Day, & i'm picking up some parts from the Submarine base in C.T heading to Tennessee.
Gee i hope it's parts from the 'Red October'...
so I'll probably be @ the 40North T/S in Tennessee on Thu. evening to Enjoy the ShorePower.

tumbleweeds

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator
Charlotte NC. Been here since Sat. Had a few short offers we turned down and two long runs we accepted but both cancelled. Slowly fading into the landscape. Been sitting soooo long we are starting to see black cats creeping across the side of our van. Clashes with the current logo's.

CharlesD

Expert Expediter
Still at my desk...going on 13 hours now. Had a load cancel and I'm obsessing trying to get something else on that truck.

blizzard2014

Veteran Expediter
Driver
Just sitting here going over some new business plans for my little expedite company adventure. It's going to be a realy interesting year of trial and error over here. You are the man Charles. You are the hardest working man in show business!

CharlesD

Expert Expediter
Just sitting here going over some new business plans for my little expedite company adventure. It's going to be a realy interesting year of trial and error over here. You are the man Charles. You are the hardest working man in show business!

I get obsessive when loads cancel. I feel that there needs to be another load to replace the one that was lost and as long as that vehicle is sitting I have a little grudge about the cancelled load. Sooner or later I need to call it a night.

Kristi

Active Expediter
Headed to Fraser MI from IL. First time our truck has had a load on it since last Thurs morning. Fingers crossed that we get more than 2 short runs this week.

Sent from my SCH-I405 using EO Forums