May Locations

pearlpro

Expert Expediter
May 15th well be back on the Open road outta Alton IL, Hoping to meet many of you finally around the country.

Steady Eddie

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Picked up in an undisclosed location 4.3 miles from Wendell, NC, dropped it in another undisclosed location 6.1 miles from I-94 in Jackson, MI. Now at yet another undisclosed location .1 mile from I-94 x104, Pilot one spot west of the Air and Vac thingee.

iceroadtrucker

Veteran Expediter
Driver
Baltimore MD DIW (Dead In the Water ) If it was a ship. DOT (Dead on the Tarmac) if it was a plane. DOP (Dead on the Pavement) since its a Truck.

In other words no load.
NC SC GA TN FL AL LA

Kristi

Active Expediter
Headed for lunch in Roseville, MI. Then to pick up our whopping 378 mile run into IN.
HAPPY HUMP DAY EVERYONE!

Sent from my SCH-I405 using EO Forums

jjoerger

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Army
Effingham, IL in a hotel. Truck is still in the shop waiting for the part that got fried by lightning on Saturday night.

CharlesD

Expert Expediter
Hitting my head against the wall next to my desk. I booked another load for the truck that had the load cancel yesterday...and that load cancelled before he even got out of the truck stop parking lot. Two cancellations back to back. I'm booking good loads for other trucks but this guy is just having a run of bad luck here. It's not quite enough to make you want to kick puppies or anything like that, but pretty close.

Kristi

Active Expediter
Hitting my head against the wall next to my desk. I booked another load for the truck that had the load cancel yesterday...and that load cancelled before he even got out of the truck stop parking lot. Two cancellations back to back. I'm booking good loads for other trucks but this guy is just having a run of bad luck here. It's not quite enough to make you want to kick puppies or anything like that, but pretty close.

Imagine how the driver must feel...I hate when that happens!

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Mcbane, NC. , note: to self Buy generator and AC its too hot for this farm boy.

Sent from my SGH-T959 using EO Forums

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I will be taking Mrs Ragman aka The RagLady, on a much needed vacation.

g2_1264161305-468x312.jpg

We are sailing out of Port Canaveral on Sat 5-4-12 for 7 days.

I expect everybody to behave themselves. ;)

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Have fun and enjoy that well deserved vacation!

Thanks. We will make the drive from michigan part of our vacation.
We are leaving thursday afternoon, spending the night in Dry Ridge, Ky. We thought of stopping in Florence Y'all, but just figured, Why? lol lol

Friday we will drive to Valdosta, Ga to spend the night, then Sat morning go to Port Canaveral.

Kristi

Active Expediter
Thanks. We will make the drive from michigan part of our vacation.
We are leaving thursday afternoon, spending the night in Dry Ridge, Ky. We thought of stopping in Florence Y'all, but just figured, Why? lol lol

Friday we will drive to Valdosta, Ga to spend the night, then Sat morning go to Port Canaveral.

Lol... well travel safe and have a drink for all us out here. Oh and pictures are requested.

MissKat

Expert Expediter
Be sure not to use the Park n Cruise lot in Cape Canaveral that the guy uses ypur vehicle to haul lumber in while you sun and soak just sayin.

Melissa ~ Team Kephart @ Mayfield Express