MAY LOCATIONS Mayday Mayday Mayday

KickStarter6

Veteran Expediter
I will give you a hint from doing security clearance investigations on many bases: Go to the base fire Department, they can direct you to buildings that do not exist ;)

I used that trick and it totally worked!!! But when I got to that road it was completely closed off for the day

aquitted

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Picked up 5 miles from home dropped at Detroit Diesel. Picked up sound equipment in Livonia drop today at the world famous Fillmore in Charlotte then pick up in charlotte going to Liberty, MO. Al liftgate loads so extra cha-Ching!

tknight

Veteran Expediter
I believe the world famous Fillmore is located in San Francisco, with an awful load in area, a converted forklift mounted on the side of an alley to lift gear in through what was a fire escape, sucks in the rain with a grand piano!
The Fillmore east was located in NYC
Both of these are world famous the one in Charlotte is just using the name , it's a live nation venue. No real music history

Last edited:

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Been down the dry run road before....had to check out the Good , Bad , Ugly post ....I thought is was started by John E. talking about his sprinter drivers again ...Lol....:p

Sent from my SGH-M919 using EO Forums mobile app

letsdrive

Seasoned Expediter
Deliver in flintville tn in morning then its to Chattanooga for monday pick up to baton Rouge

Sent from my SPH-L520 using EO Forums mobile app

KickStarter6

Veteran Expediter
I've had a good week thus far. (Wednesday to Tuesday is a Tri State week) I have this load Tuscaloosa AL to Auburn Hills MI that drops Monday morning then I've been pre dispatched for Clinton Township MI to Raymond OH. Had 5 loads so not too bad

letsdrive

Seasoned Expediter
I've had a good week thus far. (Wednesday to Tuesday is a Tri State week) I have this load Tuscaloosa AL to Auburn Hills MI that drops Monday morning then I've been pre dispatched for Clinton Township MI to Raymond OH. Had 5 loads so not too bad

My worse week since February

Sent from my SPH-L520 using EO Forums mobile app