MAY LOCATIONS Mayday Mayday Mayday

KickStarter6

Veteran Expediter
Sitting at the shipper in Clinton township Michigan 4 hours early so imma take a nap till it's ready then go to Columbus Ohio

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Kc was doing pretty good the last few weeks. You might get something before you think.

Sent from my - Fisher Price ABC - 123

tknight

Veteran Expediter
The problem with pre dispatched loads that pay goo money is it gives someone more time to look for cheaper alternatives
Yea my good load to NYC got cancelled!!!

letsdrive

Seasoned Expediter
They all cleared out when they heard I was coming south haven't seen anyone

Sent from my SPH-L520 using EO Forums mobile app

rymilburn

Active Expediter
They all cleared out when they heard I was coming south haven't seen anyone

That's because they know better than to go that far south. Lol. Not being rude.. But the same thing happened when I went down there....I saw no one.

letsdrive

Seasoned Expediter
Lol that's right I don't mind going where no one else like to go les fishing poles in water

letsdrive

Seasoned Expediter
Should have brought a fishing pole my unload will be right by the water

beachbum

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Dropped down to the house (McKinney, Tx)from Denver Saturday, now booked load for Bingham Canyon Ut. for Thursday del... Good pay, but going to dead area for LEAM vans.. Might drop to Vegas or LA after delivery..

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
10177288_818837091470637_2035450540079386755_n.jpg
The Brazilian wandering spider is one of the most venomous spiders in the world (currently listed in the Guinness World Records as *the* most venous spiders), but luckily their fangs are poorly adapted for attacking mammals so the bite is unlikely to kill you. Instead, if you're a man you'll sport a very painful erection for several hours.