MAY LOCATIONS Mayday Mayday Mayday

Murraycroexp

Veteran Expediter
Shorty Sidney OH to Taylor MI.
Then maybe IHOP at The Detroiter. Gotta try to move a few vans.
LIFO waits for no one. LOL!!

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Back home waiting on the phone

I've noticed nearly every load within 300 miles of home you are DHing back...does PTL pay that good?....I mean I did it when I was across the border in Ontario as the carrier back them was like $1.65 a mile....but these days?

fastman_1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I've noticed nearly every load within 300 miles of home you are DHing back...does PTL pay that good?....I mean I did it when I was across the border in Ontario as the carrier back them was like $1.65 a mile....but these days?

I don't complain about the pay, I've always done the out and back if its less the 300 miles over that then it's game on.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
I don't complain about the pay, I've always done the out and back if its less the 300 miles over that then it's game on.

Ok...just curious....I'd prolly do the same thing If I live in the center of the zone....great that you can do that....one less misery of being out here....I miss home...

tknight

Veteran Expediter
The problem with pre dispatched loads that pay good money is it gives someone more time to look for cheaper alternatives
Yea my good load to NYC got cancelled!!!

tknight

Veteran Expediter
Got an early little extra this morning 8.00 per mile all miles 32 miles !!! Wonder what the cross dock driver got for his end of it?ImageUploadedByEO Forums1399986410.277100.jpg
I'm betting more than I got !

fastman_1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Ok...just curious....I'd prolly do the same thing If I live in the center of the zone....great that you can do that....one less misery of being out here....I miss home...

Yea I did the stay out for weeks thing before, cost me a marriage, won't let that happen again.

letsdrive

Seasoned Expediter
Unloaded down on gulf Coast was expecting to sit here the next couple days but I got paid dead head up to memphis:)

Sent from my SPH-L520 using EO Forums mobile app

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
View attachment 9248
The Brazilian wandering spider is one of the most venomous spiders in the world (currently listed in the Guinness World Records as *the* most venous spiders), but luckily their fangs are poorly adapted for attacking mammals so the bite is unlikely to kill you. Instead, if you're a man you'll sport a very painful erection for several hours.

Thats a Pain , I could live with ....this sitting in your northern fishing holes with only 1 call is a pain I don't like....

Sent from my SGH-M919 using EO Forums mobile app

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
What a Load call....Happy dance time ...TT ....lol

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
What a Load call....Happy dance time ...TT ....lol

It is not the amount of calls that matter....its the quality of that 1 call...that makes a difference...quoted from John E. LOL...if he didn't say it...he should have....hahaha

coming down to visit with me....I see.....

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
It is not the amount of calls that matter....its the quality of that 1 call...that makes a difference...quoted from John E. LOL...if he didn't say it...he should have....hahaha

coming down to visit with me....I see.....

And this paid close to L-1 rates....

paullud

Veteran Expediter
Thats a Pain , I could live with ....this sitting in your northern fishing holes with only 1 call is a pain I don't like....

It will give you something to do while you wait.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using EO Forums mobile app

letsdrive

Seasoned Expediter
I do say I do appreciate the southern hospitality people so much nicer than back home in vegas

Sent from my SPH-L520 using EO Forums mobile app

fastman_1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Had 4 load offers today, 3 long ones and a short one, guess which one I got?

Sent from The Dark Side of the moon.