May Banter, Locations and ????

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Cant say we been to that one. Been an hour now. No beep. Need to get to the yard. Generator threw a 110 belt so i need to replace it and we need a shower and so does the truck. Also needs Mrs. Daisy out of the interior.

We here there are lots of trucks at the yard !!!!!
If they are busy you will...LOL a lot of trucks waiting for a dock there! For us they send us around the back and tell us to wait there...."someone will be there to unload you"...whenever that is...THEN drive all the way around wait in a line again to get your paperwork...sheeeesh

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Jameson & Fritters.....hmmmm....not together I hope!!! :D

why not...replace some water in the recipe and use some Jameson..? Chef you should experiment?...if it works you can bring them into the office staff...IF you can get by John...

Jameson Fritters!

you'd be known as the Fritter man...a close relative of the muffin man....LOL

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
why not...replace some water in the recipe and use some Jameson..? Chef you should experiment?...if it works you can bring them into the office staff...IF you can get by John...

Jameson Fritters!

you'd be known as the Fritter man...a close relative of the muffin man....LOL

You know there is beer in that "Chili Mac".....hmmmmm..."Jameson Mac"....:eek:

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
now ya got me thinking...that recipe that Dakota gave me for apple fritters...hmmmmmmmm.

good morning gang..still nippy here!:)

Wolfeman68

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
Cant say we been to that one. Been an hour now. No beep. Need to get to the yard. Generator threw a 110 belt so i need to replace it and we need a shower and so does the truck. Also needs Mrs. Daisy out of the interior.

We here there are lots of trucks at the yard !!!!!

The plant on Van :censoredsign: is worse.

The yard is packed. :(

Sent from my MB860 using EO Forums

shadow7663

Expert Expediter
Congrats Dale

Tom I have to agree with Steve, You have not experienced a bad Ford Plant until you to have exerienced 17&Van :censoredsign:.... The plant on 18&Van :censoredsign: is a pleasure to deliver to so don't get them mixed up as they are both in Sterling Heights.

Did someone say whiskey :confused:

Wolfeman68

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
Congrats Dale

Tom I have to agree with Steve, You have not experienced a bad Ford Plant until you to have exerienced 17&Van :censoredsign:.... The plant on 18&Van :censoredsign: is a pleasure to deliver to so don't get them mixed up as they are both in Sterling Heights.

Did someone say whiskey :confused:

It's the one near that goofy roundabout.
Spent 4 hours there last time watching the UAW version of a chinese fire drill.:mad:

Sent from my MB860 using EO Forums

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
Much better way to start the day...felt like I was at Timmy's...onion bagel and hot black coffee AND bacon and eggs! And the sun is trying to peek out thru the clouds!:)