MAY all your dreams come true!

KickStarter6

Veteran Expediter
39e705e19cb73f90309256e9e0d2cd3b.jpg
ffc2ef91d3cb33dc5fc57af55791c4ad.jpg

What happened to me this afternoon at my last pickup. I dunno if that much mud will come out lol

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums

in-Transit

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
So yesterdays repair consisted of the crankcase pressure sensor and the fuel "sniffer" that adjust timing and fuel curves depending on fuel type and composition! No cost to me and parts on the shelf ! 2 loads since last post back in Davenport

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

xmudman

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Lol, I can relate to that

Sent from my P00I using EO Forums mobile app
Yup. Sat in the STL area from Thursday to Tuesday, then a short from there to Owensboro KY on Tuesday afternoon. Been at the J in Franklin KY since yesterday morning. I "should" be taking care of the van; it needs an oil change, a windshield replacement, a blower motor, and it desperately needs a trip to a Blue Beacon because it's dirtier than an Andrew Dice Clay routine. Alas, I got the money for exactly none of that. Gas and food is what I can afford.

Grizzly

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
More added. And good afternoon!

This could be taken as being subversive. As trying to suppress rates .... o_O :p

Look at how many thousands of vehicles are out there .. :givemechocolate:

Is there a difference in the service level between those 18,000+ vehicles? Or is the service they each provide exactly the same?

Perhaps deep down inside I'm just arrogant. It's possible .. :rolleyes: