May 2015

fastman_1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I grill in the summer but when my fridge quit last year(old dometic 12v) I pretty much eat out one good meal every couple days and live off ensure,fruit and Cliff bars otherwise ! Ironically I've lost a lot of weight too! I intend on ordering a new one and a microwave when the Transit lands. Not a very budget minded practice but it's better then fast food trash everyday! Not to mention certain restaurants absolutely require my attendance when I'm in the area ;)

Sent from my flying circus
What kind of Grill do you use? Just in case I become a real expediter again! Lol

Reactions: in-Transit

in-Transit

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I have a Coleman unit that is 1/2 grill and a burner ... I also have a camp stove I occasionally carry but I hate doing dishes :)

This only old and ugly
fd31b9d77c16d6a1fe28265e78e4b9ed.jpg

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Getting ready for our weekly Classic Movie Saturday. Titles to be determined still.

fastman_1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I have a Coleman unit that is 1/2 grill and a burner ... I also have a camp stove I occasionally carry but I hate doing dishes :)

This only old and ugly

I was just looking at those at Menards. Dishes?? You mean paper plates right?

Reactions: ntimevan

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator

This only old and ugly

I have one of the real old ones....you have to pump it to get pressure up..don't use it tho.just i garage buried with other treasures

Reactions: ntimevan

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
71aT91HdoiL._SL1500_.jpg

and I carry a small fry pan....weekend layovers I'll buy a 6 pack of eggs to which I carry around a toaster!...

I got the same one from when I started...they never seem to break..

fastman_1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
OK, so I decide to get an oil change at a place in my new town. I find one that has my favorite oil, Mobil One. While I am there, they manage to drop a Camry off the other lift. Oh well, guess I'll find another shop to do the next service... :eek:
I've seen that before... And I never went back either

21cExp

Veteran Expediter
Been almost two years since I took myself off the road to tend to mi aging madre and haven't been outside of 40 mile radius of my home 20 but once in that whole time, to go camping for three nights in Hocking Hills. Looks like I may have more time on my hands now, though. . . so am peeking in to see how things are moving and what ol' pals are doing, etc. I see a lot of it is the same as couple of years ago; same wonderings and same worries. That's exp-O-diting!

Nice to see a lot of familiar names. Hope to run across you this summer whether expediting or not. I'm bound to be out there somewhere. . .

GrassHopperr

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator
I really enjoy being off the road as well, there is something always that one part of me wanting to go back on the road.

Here's what I did to the promaster :) Also got an used 2004 dodge sprinter with 195k miles on it, in case I ever decide to get back on the road.

www.facebook.com/grasshopperpainting

In your spare time, while waiting on a load, drop by the facebook page folks and hit that like button.

I hope everyone has safe travels and always stay loaded ;)

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Been almost two years since I took myself off the road to tend to mi aging madre and haven't been outside of 40 mile radius of my home 20 but once in that whole time, to go camping for three nights in Hocking Hills. Looks like I may have more time on my hands now, though. . . so am peeking in to see how things are moving and what ol' pals are doing, etc. I see a lot of it is the same as couple of years ago; same wonderings and same worries. That's exp-O-diting!

Nice to see a lot of familiar names. Hope to run across you this summer whether expediting or not. I'm bound to be out there somewhere. . .

Hey there, hope all is good several folks have asked me about you. I was no help, lol. Hope all is well.

Reactions: 21cExp

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Wow! Welcome back JP. Just because you haven't been expediting is no excuse not to check in occasionally. I just reviewed your excellent tutorial on installing a Fantastic Vent. I will soon be hacking a 14" square hole in a new van roof. I thought I would brush up on the install and re-read you post. I believe I owe you a bunch of music or at the very least a remote hard drive. Anyway, good to have you back!