May 2015

Mike99

Veteran Expediter
Anyway, I always wondered how some of these vans or sprinters run expedited freight with no door signs or other company signage...
They go shipper , pu the load and deliver it. What is the difference you have or not signs? It is personal preference. I like my truck white for example.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Anyway, I always wondered how some of these vans or sprinters run expedited freight with no door signs or other company signage...
I am too lazy to get out and put the magnets on.....LOL

I open the window and slap on the magnet on the drivers side....its the only side security is interested in....and to me....company signage has nothing to do with company pride...its not exclusive....I am proud to be a CRE contractor BUT i don;t feel wearing a badge or waving a banner is evidence of this....just like... you'll notice no where in my Signature is there any signage....its not there for CRE , never had it for L1 or E1....my proof of pride is the job I do for them...the effort to be 100% on time, every time in a safe and timely manner...and in 15 years only 1 breakdown that resulted in load failure!!

of course the above is only opinion.... not right nor wrong....just opinion...

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Wrong Again, I have all the power in my world,

we most certainly do!!.......
thumb_up-128.png

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
I was close to Bison yesterday. Well as close as one could come during their expediting career. I delivered in Huron.
actually you were about 300 miles away.....I heard a few actually come into Dickinson now....the south hub of the oil fields.....110 miles north....:)

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I have delivered many loads to Dickinson, Wattford City and points north. Pretty much all over ND. South Dakota, not so much. Most of my pickups and deliveries have been along the I-29 corridor or the Rapid City area.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
I have delivered many loads to Dickinson, Wattford City and points north. Pretty much all over ND. South Dakota, not so much. Most of my pickups and deliveries have been along the I-29 corridor or the Rapid City area.
did you know...about 40% of all South Dakota production is exported to Canada?....source: sister in law...state senator for SD!!

Reactions: ntimevan

in-Transit

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
don't you cook in your truck at all?.....
I grill in the summer but when my fridge quit last year(old dometic 12v) I pretty much eat out one good meal every couple days and live off ensure,fruit and Cliff bars otherwise ! Ironically I've lost a lot of weight too! I intend on ordering a new one and a microwave when the Transit lands. Not a very budget minded practice but it's better then fast food trash everyday! Not to mention certain restaurants absolutely require my attendance when I'm in the area ;)

Sent from my flying circus