Mass shooting in Colorado theater

purgoose10

Veteran Expediter
And the Leftee's will want to feed and educate the guilty party.
Why don't we just P*** off a couple of leftee's and hang a few of them.

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
And the Leftee's will want to feed and educate the guilty party.
Why don't we just P*** off a couple of leftee's and hang a few of them.
A nutjob opens fire in a crowded theater and your response is to posit the killing of a few liberals? Really?

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
From Ksdk.com The AP reports some victims are members of the military
Is that important? I mean more important than the victims who worked at McDonald's, or the victims that were 3 months old? The fact that some in attendance at the movie were from the military shouldn't be surprising, considering there's an Air Force base in Aurora, as well.

skyraider

Veteran Expediter
US Navy
Another tragic moment in America for families and so on, what does one say? It is a bewildering time we live in . What does one say, ok, this kind of ramdom shooting is why I carry my 6 shooter with me , u never know, it could have been Pizza Hut, O'Charlies, Logans, hey , ur really not safe anywhere, now are we? But and yes but, if one uses a weapon in selfdefense, you may shoot someone that is innocent and that is another can of worms, it is never simple, never.

Last edited:

bobwg

Expert Expediter
Maybe this nut job chose this location because military might or would be at the movie

bobwg

Expert Expediter
Oh and by the way just because the report is some victims are military is not saying they are more or less important than a 3 month old just they letting you know a fact just as in the days to come we will here all about the victims names ,ages, jobs ,, etc

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
Maybe this nut job chose this location because military might or would be at the movie

When 'maybe' is all you know, it'd definitely be wiser to wait for some facts before assigning blame and motive.
Another sad day for a lot of Americans, and I can't help but wonder if the tremendous publicity given such incidents only makes it worse.

zorry

Veteran Expediter
I don't understand the need to be able to buy assault weapons in this country.
I can agree with hand guns and long guns for sport.
Automatic weapons I don't see the need.

ChrisGa23

Expert Expediter
You can do as much damage with a pistol or shot gun as an assault riddle as far as killing people. Its not the guns fault an idiot decides to pick it up and use it to kill people guns don't kill people. People kill people

purgoose10

Veteran Expediter
The mystery here is the shooter was in medical school before dropping out. There's the why. He was to spend his life saving lives and now taking them. No sense.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Well back when it was stated to own a gun...there were very few to chose from... Maybe a definition of what a gun is would help....?and what type can be used by the general public. I don't think an assault weapon is for protection as its name itself suggests.