Marijuana = alcohol

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Looks like pot is very similar to booze in at least one respect.

[h=1]Marijuana Use During Pregnancy Affects Baby's Brain[/h]
Yahoo!

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Layout, be careful 'providing information' about marijuana. You might be accused of a weed alarmist and a logical fallacy monger.

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Looks like pot is very similar to booze in at least one respect.

Marijuana Use During Pregnancy Affects Baby's Brain
There's a long list of foods that women aren't suppose to eat while pregnant, too. Some are for immunological reasons, but others are because the foods slow or damage brain development.

Other studies prove that binge drinking causes brain damage. Justin Bieber has proven that.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
There's a long list of foods that women aren't suppose to eat while pregnant, too. Some are for immunological reasons, but others are because the foods slow or damage brain development.

Other studies prove that binge drinking causes brain damage. Justin Bieber has proven that.

Yep, just pointing out that pot is not as benign as some would try to portray it to be. That is why it is important to get out honest, unbiased information so that people can make informed choices on what they chose to use or do. That goes for everything, pot, booze etc etc.

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
article-bramhall-0123.jpg

asjssl

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
Sent from my DROID RAZR using EO Forums mobile app

Attachments

• 1391317144257.jpg
    1391317144257.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 55

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Other than not being able to spell or be truthful it's excellent.

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
The "forbidden fruit" syndrome has always been with us. The consequences of taking a bite now are in no way comparable to those experienced by the traditional family of the 1960s. To say pot was equally available then compared to present times is just plain false, with the possible exception of the large urban areas. Growing up in a small town in the Southeastern US during the 1960s as a teenager, I knew where to get booze anywhere/anytime even though there were no liquor stores in a 20 mile radius; beer was easily available during the week until 11:00PM, and we knew the places that would sell to minors; pot was nowhere to be found. I and my pals also were aware that if we got caught taking a bite of the "apple" there would be hell to pay. It was a different social environment, and anyone who wasn't there simply can't understand what it was like.

I grew up in the same time frame, and my friends &I knew where to get pot.
As for the consequences being tougher then, that's not true. Then or now, the consequences of misbehavior depend upon the parents. Inattentive and bad parents were just as prevalent then, as now, no matter how nostalgia suggests otherwise.

Sent from my XT907 using EO Forums mobile app

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
ONLY criminals do/did ILLEGAL drugs. Funny, those SAME criminals want the SAME or MORE benefits than law abiding citizens. Seems fair. After all, it is really NOT their fault they CHOSE to break the law.

zorry

Veteran Expediter
I remember people in High School doing drugs because they were easier to score than alcohol.
Try to get someone to deliver a case of beer to a 17 year old's car during lunch break.

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Many of us past criminals don't ask for anything more than you.

sent from my Fisher Price - ABC123

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Many of us past criminals don't ask for anything more than you.

sent from my Fisher Price - ABC123

All I ask is what is rightfully mine, no more, no less. I did my duty, lived a clean life, and doing that was worth NOTHING! What a crock.