March of the ....

Spedz13

Rookie Expediter
Driver
Portland to Roseville, CA last night & this morning.

Needed to use my laptop to change a document, convert it to a pdf, upload it to the Adobe cloud, and get it printed at the Office Depot here. Go into Starbucks to use their WiFi, and perhaps buy one of their tasty brownies. WiFi, check. Power outlet for my laptop? Nope. I asked the barista why no power outlets, and he told me that homeless people would sit all day and use their phones without buying anything. What about people who are far from home and need just a little juice and WiFi? Especially ones that can afford their overpriced food in exchange for said power and WiFi? Oh well, guess I need to find a friendlier coffee shop

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums

Theres a company called Unlimited LTE Advanced. I won't lie it's expensive to get started (265 I think now) 70 a month but its a always on truly unlimited data plan. You get a router and can add up to 10 devices onto it. I got one last year and I stream play games and everything n never get throttled. I prolly use 100 gb a month (Prolly more). Website is unlimitedlteadvanced.com also forgot to mention it runs on t mobile towers

Reactions: RoadTime

xmudman

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Booked...

.. Online courses now available for Pot Stirring

At least somebody’s running hard. We gave up on NorCal on Friday and returned to Ontario. Stopped in Tehachapi on Saturday; saw the loop (any train over 4000’ in length crosses over itself) and toured a local museum. If you like trains, this is a great place to spot ‘em. Sitting in Ontario now; if we don’t get out soon, we’ll be in deep doodoo.

Worn Out Manager

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force
At least somebody’s running hard. We gave up on NorCal on Friday and returned to Ontario. Stopped in Tehachapi on Saturday; saw the loop (any train over 4000’ in length crosses over itself) and toured a local museum. If you like trains, this is a great place to spot ‘em. Sitting in Ontario now; if we don’t get out soon, we’ll be in deep doodoo.

The "like" was for your side trip, not being in Ontario. Send a PM to Mailer, great guy, if he's around I know he will buy your lunch! He lives there.

Sent from my XT1710-02 using EO Forums mobile app

Reactions: xmudman

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Well after 2 years , i finally joined a Facebook site . Refreshing , entertaining , kinda of reminds me of how much Fun and Educational that EO used to be . Its just a shame.

☠.. Online courses now available for Pot Stirring

Worn Out Manager

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force
Well after 2 years , i finally joined a Facebook site . Refreshing , entertaining , kinda of reminds me of how much Fun and Educational that EO used to be . Its just a shame.

☠.. Online courses now available for Pot Stirring
The interesting thing is that the FB site advertises for the annual EO Expeditors get together.

RedBird

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
The interesting thing is that the FB site advertises for the annual EO Expeditors get together.

Yes I noticed that in many FB groups relating to Expedite, EO posts quite frequently but the EO ‘GODS’ frown upon any FB groups mentioned on here! SMH ID AWWTI translation shaking my head in disbelief and wondering why this is!

VSprinter

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Don't forget everyone today is the first day of spring and you get a free small vanilla cone at Dairy Queen all day misses worn out just got hers and as an expeditor since we're on a run we could probably get a half a dozen before the day is over

Can we say you are sugar high? Marks, sentences, my southern neighbor.

"Amazing Grace, half-decent rates..."