March of the ....

RedBird

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
The one on IL53 just south of I-80. Thought it was the only one in that fair community.
Now waiting to load, Pontiac, IL to Larado, TX.

You’ve got a couple options to work with. Got the Pilot and the Thornton’s on Rt.6 and I-55 in Channahon. Then further south on I-55 at exit 240 is the fairly new Petro and across the street a Mobile. West on I-80 in Minooka is another Pilot and at Exit 112 in Morris is R’s Place (T/A) and a Pilot.

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
He showed me a sweet trip at 17:30, Tulsa to San Antonio on a Saturday afternoon.

Sent from my XT1710-02 using EO Forums mobile app
Lol.. arrived at shipper in time to watch them squeeze 7 skids into a yellow cube from Chicago (yes that famous company) going to El Paso .. i didn't get to see his BOL on weight , but he was sagging and leaning..Way over weight ..
Hopefully some DOT officer is awake tonight or tomorrow.

Meanwhile my load to Michigan is some where , they just can't find shipping emails or paperwork ... i love Logistics..

☠.. Online courses now available for Pot Stirring

scottm4211

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
He showed me a sweet trip at 17:30, Tulsa to San Antonio on a Saturday afternoon.

Sent from my XT1710-02 using EO Forums mobile app
Lol.. arrived at shipper in time to watch them squeeze 7 skids into a yellow cube from Chicago (yes that famous company) going to El Paso .. i didn't get to see his BOL on weight , but he was sagging and leaning..Way over weight ..

Meanwhile my load to Michigan is some where , they just can't find shipping emails or paperwork ... i love Logistics..

I saw a northbound Barret sprinter on the side of the interstate yesterday it looked like the rear suspension had collapsed it was almost dragging on the ground. Rear door was open and that thing was jammed full

VSprinter

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator

Let them.
I took a 6inch 0.25 lbs box to Florida and took one box (125lbs, 12x12x24 inches) home.
Back at the home's warmth 5 days after I left.

"Amazing Grace, half-decent rates..."

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I saw a northbound Barret sprinter on the side of the interstate yesterday it looked like the rear suspension had collapsed it was almost dragging on the ground. Rear door was open and that thing was jammed full
I've seen more then my usual share of low hanging over weight Sprinters this month. I just shake my head.

Industry competition is going to get fierce when the over weighters start using the new Super High Roof Sprinters

Mercedes%20Sprinter%20Chicago%202%20.jpg

Sent from my P00I using EO Forums mobile app