March of the ....

DollarSign

Fleet Owner
Owner/Operator
Don't get me wrong, it's a nice change from the east coast. But ALWAYS have enough fuel money to DH with. What makes it even harder is when you get to a better area, you may have to sit a day or two there. MO MONEY MO MONEY MO MONEY! LOL

ucfd608

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Funny thing is the picture refers to Bill Clinton while in Office ...
Trump is accused of something that happened 11 years before he was in Office ..

.. Online courses now available for Pot Stirring

Him an bill might have been swapping 11 years ago

Reactions: ntimevan

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Being a Gordon Ramsay fan, I was pretty happy to come a cross the original UK version of Kitchen Nightmares, before it got the American touch. The UK (at least at that time) must be pretty leanent on foul language. So much that if they bleeped it all out, there would be little audio ;)

Ramsey is no stranger to dropping F-Bombs, but hearing this amount (among other choice words) by him and others was a little surprising. Especially for public TV.

I did find the TV station's response to complaints kind of funny. Basically saying, yeah we were wrong to air it at 9pm :rolleyes:

https://nypost.com/2009/05/12/ramsay-drops-f-bomb-115-times/

Reactions: ntimevan

Worn Out Manager

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force
Being a Gordon Ramsay fan, I was pretty happy to come a cross the original UK version of Kitchen Nightmares, before it got the American touch. The UK (at least at that time) must be pretty leanent on foul language. So much that if they bleeped it all out, there would be little audio ;)

Ramsey is no stranger to dropping F-Bombs, but hearing this amount (among other choice words) by him and others was a little surprising. Especially for public TV.

I did find the TV station's response to complaints kind of funny. Basically saying, yeah we were wrong to air it at 9pm :rolleyes:

https://nypost.com/2009/05/12/ramsay-drops-f-bomb-115-times/
I love these kind of complaints. Perhaps they need Gordon Ramsey to reply:

"Tough f'in sh!t you moronic azz&oles, if you are offended by my f'in language, change the f'in channel."

Sent from my XT1710-02 using EO Forums mobile app

fastman_1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I see fastman is back an liked a post it is good to see he is still alive

Yep still alive, had a stroke on Christmas morning. Long road ahead of me to get back to a somewhat normal life. Physical Therapy 6 days a week. Youngest son parked his truck and came home to run the distillery until I can return.

Sent from Deep in the backwater swamp

Worn Out Manager

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force
Yep still alive, had a stroke on Christmas morning. Long road ahead of me to get back to a somewhat normal life. Physical Therapy 6 days a week. Youngest son parked his truck and came home to run the distillery until I can return.

Sent from Deep in the backwater swamp
The "like" is not for having a stroke, it's for surviving!

Sent from my XT1710-02 using EO Forums mobile app