March of the ....

xmudman

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
GOT OUT OF UTAH!!!

SLC to Williston, ND; now in Fargo. Nancy and I have agreed that for a while yet to come, our current location will be as Far as we dare Go. In other words, east of 29 & 35. Course, that takes a little fine tuning; it’s usually smart to avoid places like North Laredo (ie, KC). Shame of it all is, the West is so beautiful, it’s hard to stay away.

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums

Worn Out Manager

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force
GOT OUT OF UTAH!!!

SLC to Williston, ND; now in Fargo. Nancy and I have agreed that for a while yet to come, our current location will be as Far as we dare Go. In other words, east of 29 & 35. Course, that takes a little fine tuning; it’s usually smart to avoid places like North Laredo (ie, KC). Shame of it all is, the West is so beautiful, it’s hard to stay away.

Ditto! We love going out west. But, after a while you kick yourself, and as soon as we cross the Mississippi we ask Murray if we can go west again. Also, can't wait for hurricane season, maybe he can get us to Florida for one this year

Sent from my XT1710-02 using EO Forums mobile app

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Ditto! We love going out west. But, after a while you kick yourself, and as soon as we cross the Mississippi we ask Murray if we can go west again. Also, can't wait for hurricane season, maybe he can get us to Florida for one this year

8FJ4MqZlZoJ1tww28d.jpg

West of Denver .. ?

☠.. Online courses now available for Pot Stirring

DollarSign

Fleet Owner
Owner/Operator
GOT OUT OF UTAH!!!

There are only a few company's that can get drivers out past KC. Laredo and El Paso not bad areas for anyone, just alot of competition that makes it hard to get out. The KEY is knowing where your company gets most of there loads. Every company is different. Learn your company and ask questions and you will win!

PS: Glad you got out and your running!

Grizzly

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Dangerous out in deep waters. Gotta be prepared to sit patiently, often that may mean a week+ Running cheap to get out basically means running for free. Some ... most drown from not watching the bottom line VERY closely & their businesses along with them. For some it just takes longer than others. Think that .10 - .20 discount doesn't matter ... think again!

Fargo should treat you better ..

Sent from my VS987 using EO Forums mobile app

Last edited:

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
29572300_1882647371810133_1677072058045406078_n.jpg

Reactions: ntimevan

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
I hate the snow..the deck was so frosty this morning the cats didn't even want to stay out! Seems like I can't quite get the hang of posting facebook pictures..but the last one is a statue down in Georgia that just melds together..really unique!

xmudman

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Dangerous out in deep waters. Gotta be prepared to sit patiently, often that may mean a week+ Running cheap to get out basically means running for free. Some, most drown from not watching the bottom line VERY closely & their businesses along with them. For some it just takes longer than others. Think that .10 - .20 discount doesn't matter ... think again!

I hope it does, but our great escape may not be today. We managed to escape winter, until now, but it finally caught up to us. Snow ️ in North Dakota? Who knew?

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
Dangerous out in deep waters. Gotta be prepared to sit patiently, often that may mean a week+ Running cheap to get out basically means running for free. Some, most drown from not watching the bottom line VERY closely & their businesses along with them. For some it just takes longer than others. Think that .10 - .20 discount doesn't matter ... think again!

I hope it does, but our great escape may not be today. We managed to escape winter, until now, but it finally caught up to us. Snow ️ in North Dakota? Who knew?

I did..Snowed all day in South Dakota..But it was melting as it hit the ground!

Grizzly

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I hate the snow..the deck was so frosty this morning the cats didn't even want to stay out! Seems like I can't quite get the hang of posting facebook pictures..but the last one is a statue down in Georgia that just melds together..really unique!

Can't miss the fact that it's statues of a MAN & a WOMAN!
Just the way God intended ...
I like it ....

Last edited:

Grizzly

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Can't believe I just uploaded that photo on Good Friday ....
Oh, well ... the Lord looks after fools, drunks and the United States ...

Reactions: ucfd608

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Funny thing is the picture refers to Bill Clinton while in Office ...
Trump is accused of something that happened 11 years before he was in Office ..

Worn Out Manager

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force
I found that if I post them as an attachment (paperclip) rather than a photo they work.

Grizzly

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Funny thing is the picture refers to Bill Clinton while in Office ...
Trump is accused of something that happened 11 years before he was in Office ..

I generally don't see blue or red, it's a trap. Common folks are too busy arguing .... riled up by politicians & the media to see what's really going on. The rich are getting richer!

Who's going to argue that Bill Clinton isn't a pig & lacks moral fiber? But I think that painting refers to Mr T ..

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
GOT OUT OF UTAH!!!

Same here, love going out West, just don't want a steady diet of it ;)

Meanwhile, I'll keep xmudman's spot warm in SLC, and enjoy the view :rolleyes: