March of the ....

ucfd608

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
What kind of solar panels an charging system should I get for a camper van I will be running lights an possibly a fridge as well as phone chargers An such as that

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums

ucfd608

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Looking for some advise on the espar I am goin to build a camper van am looking at the Espar to heat it was advice can someone give me

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Looking for some advise on the espar I am goin to build a camper van am looking at the Espar to heat it was advice can someone give me

Youtube ... van to camper /espar heat ....

☠.. Online courses now available for Pot Stirring

ucfd608

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Thanks ntime I have watched several where is a good place to buy one an what model would be good for a camper I have looked at the price of some of them an my little buddy heater might just do the job

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager

Youtube ... van to camper /espar heat ....

☠.. Online courses now available for Pot Stirring
Psst I’m dusting! Mark that on your calendar and remind me next spring! lol

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Psst I’m dusting!
naked-woman-cleaning-patio-window-with-feather-dusters-rear-view-picture-idBD4262-005

xmudman

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Portland to Roseville, CA last night & this morning.

Needed to use my laptop to change a document, convert it to a pdf, upload it to the Adobe cloud, and get it printed at the Office Depot here. Go into Starbucks to use their WiFi, and perhaps buy one of their tasty brownies. WiFi, check. Power outlet for my laptop? Nope. I asked the barista why no power outlets, and he told me that homeless people would sit all day and use their phones without buying anything. What about people who are far from home and need just a little juice and WiFi? Especially ones that can afford their overpriced food in exchange for said power and WiFi? Oh well, guess I need to find a friendlier coffee shop

Worn Out Manager

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force
Portland to Roseville, CA last night & this morning.

Needed to use my laptop to change a document, convert it to a pdf, upload it to the Adobe cloud, and get it printed at the Office Depot here. Go into Starbucks to use their WiFi, and perhaps buy one of their tasty brownies. WiFi, check. Power outlet for my laptop? Nope. I asked the barista why no power outlets, and he told me that homeless people would sit all day and use their phones without buying anything. What about people who are far from home and need just a little juice and WiFi? Especially ones that can afford their overpriced food in exchange for said power and WiFi? Oh well, guess I need to find a friendlier coffee shop

Not cheap, but I switched to Verizon Unlimited plan and now use my phone as a Wifi hotspot to use my PC in the van. Now I NEVER use public WiFi anymore - anywhere.

Sent from my XT1710-02 using EO Forums mobile app

Reactions: RoadTime

VSprinter

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Not cheap, but I switched to Verizon Unlimited plan and now use my phone as a Wifi hotspot to use my PC in the van. Now I NEVER use public WiFi anymore - anywhere.

Sent from my XT1710-02 using EO Forums mobile app
Once your turn your phone into a hotspot it is no longer unlimited - only 12 GB per month.
I waste that much bandwidth in 6 hours on Sunday streaming.

"Amazing Grace, half-decent rates..."

Last edited: