March Locations

iceroadtrucker

Veteran Expediter
Driver
Arrived back to the East Coast on Sunday and Del up in PA Monday. on Monday, got a load to VA my home but the thing CANX. So got a -75 and tops for Center. Got a offer again to go to the same Place took it but Another truck got it. A I knew who it was that got it to. Disp was suprised when I said I knew who it was that got it. Oh well Ill go 60 miles south and have have my wife come pick me up. Ill Go outa service with a -75 and so Im at the top of the board when I come back in. Baltimore since Yesterday. I got APTS for tomorrow. I sitting here now buring time. Hopen that the load I need will come through. If not Im putting it in the wind with a -75. Truck IT I have not been at the house since before Aug of last year and that was under a load. Got home on 0730 Sat morning and was back at the truck and underway on sunday at 0930. and Not seen my Daughter nor my wife for that matter since Oct when They came to see me while I was under a load to Ashland VA.
I got things to do at the house 2 car inspections and USAM Taxes. Amoung a few other things.

My old Partner Harden from Vegas Got me back East.
(Thanks Harden (OZ) hope the Muchkins find there way back to OZ)LOL

The Person below good luck to who ever hires this guy I wish you the best. Tried to Strand me out in CA didnt work.

OOPS Beware!!

ID:dwade850Member Since: Jul 4, 2010 First Name: LadavvinLast Name: Wade City:QuincyState:FLZip Code:32351Contact Member:Reply to EO Ad

Attachments

• SU2 Naval Amphibious Base Little Creek VA.jpg
    SU2 Naval Amphibious Base Little Creek VA.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:

cannedmeat27

Expert Expediter
picked up monday in creedmoor,nc del 0400am madison,al tuesday
got another one from cullman,al to springfield,tn on tuesday
fedexcc br1020

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Delivered this morning in Tampa. Now sitting at that NASTY "J". Might move to the NASTY TA latter today if we are still here. They charge to park. We do have showers there.

wombat52

Veteran Expediter
well sitting back in indianapolis wow was here on saturday but sitting at J waiting on the next one would have thought in indianapolis in i would have already have a call must be quite i guess
best man at my mates wedding on this coming saturday another good man bites the dust
wombat..

jansiemoo

Seasoned Expediter
Home, waiting for floor in box to dry so we can put down epoxy. Four days for it to dry, then build new shelves for equipment and off to MATS!