March Locations

cannedmeat27

Expert Expediter
sitting at the pilot west side of albany,ny waiting for my next load
was here earlier dh down to s. hackensack,nj pu and did a swap two miles from here

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Last week was great. This week started a little slow but was building. Now in the shop again up near Romulas, had a small pulley spill it's guts. Keeping my fingers crossed it is just a one day ordeal.

TheOGExpediterGuy

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Good Luck Xiggi hope ya get er fixed up real quick man...Got one Yesterday Dayton, Ohio to Spartanburg, South Carolina 475 miles for over $1.35 a mile Dollas... ;) Hoping for a couple more good loads from now until Vegas Vacation in 2 weeks from today... :D

ChrisGa23

Expert Expediter
At a pilot outside of Louisville. Doing laundry. Gotta pick up early in the am delivering 20 miles from home!!! Can't wait to be home. It's been almost 2 months.

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
We have run hard all week. We delivered today in Durham, NC. Now sitting at the Petro in Kenly, NC hoping for a Friday load.

asjssl

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
Unloaded in owsensville.....then...phone rings ......albion il to delphos oh......... then was pre dispatched on a shorty ashely in. To Wayne mi........... b4 I could get unloaded ...dispactch offering 1 to spring hill tn. Well.......I said no thank you.....a man has to sleep .....I would say its picking up a little.......

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
The shop did me right and got me out before 1 on Thursday. Friday did a shorty from the yard in Taylor to Detroit. Just as I was finishing that one dispatch called with one from the yard to McCalla AL. Dropped that when they opened at 7 this morning. Now killing time until Monday morning for a pick up in Montgomery going to Laredo.

dabluzman1

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
We are on Beale St in Memphis enjoying the sunny day
listening to DABLUZ.
Then off to Vero Beach Fl on Monday

Monty

Expert Expediter
waiting at delivery point for 7am del allentown,pa
came from vandalia,oh

And just what did you pick up in my home town?

waaaaaa ... I never get freight from there!

Sitting in Lansing atm ..... delivered Fairfiew, Mi late Friday night, decided to wait until Monday to load rather than dh home.

Last edited:

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Sometimes you just have to love modern technology! I am sitting near Montgomery, AL, My daughter is in a dance competition in Indianapolis today. They are live streaming the event so I am able to sit here in the sprinter and watch my daughter compete, send her text messages when one of their dances is over, and root her on from afar. :D

scottm4211

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Sometimes you just have to love modern technology! I am sitting near Montgomery, AL, My daughter is in a dance competition in Indianapolis today. They are live streaming the event so I am able to sit here in the sprinter and watch my daughter compete, send her text messages when one of their dances is over, and root her on from afar. :D

Nice. And no annoying soccer/dance moms to deal with :p