March locations with banter

RoadKing06

Expert Expediter
Arrived in Seward, NE with no problems. We arrived 1/2 early we would have been earlier had we not had to take two hours getting loaded. But we got the correct freight to the correct place. Now we are at thr Petro in York, NE.

Dinner, Shower then bed. Hopefully run in the morning.

God Bless and be safe.

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

shadow7663

Expert Expediter
Loaded in Utica last night for Franklin GA. We were not empty for 15 minutes when Frankie calls with another hot one back up to Lima Oh.

Thanks again dispatch!

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Busy day ...transported 6 wild/barn cats to the next town over 18 miles away..4-5 more to go...they have a shortage and mice are a problem....

RoadKing06

Expert Expediter
Still in York, Nebraska @ the Petro, all laundry, dishes and ourselves are washed.
Ready for work.
Got a call from dispatch asking us to go toward DesMoines in hopes of getting a load that way. We will be going about 5 am to see what we can round up there.

Night, be safe and God Bless you all.

TheOGExpediterGuy

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Got on yesterday Dayton, Ohio to Spartanburg, South Carolina...Hoping for a couple more nice loads from now till Vegas Vacation in 2 weeks from today... Dollas ;)

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
30,000 ft over Missouri or some state, headed to the Air Cargo/Air Charter conference.

Wolfeman68

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
30,000 ft over Missouri or some state, headed to the Air Cargo/Air Charter conference.

Taking advantage of the wifi I see.:D

No longer driving my recliner. Sinking too far into the seat cushion.:mad: Now driving the couch.

Construction crews seem to have started the repair on the damaged nerve in the back. I haven't seen any orange barrels, but the back up alarms are driving me nuts.:eek:

Last edited:

MR.SNAPPY

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Sitting west of Birmingham,AL At the Petro and ready to roll...time for dispatch to work some magic..

RoadKing06

Expert Expediter
Picking up right now in Montezuma, Iowa delivering to Loiusville, KY by 6am tomorrow. Wheels are a movin ad a groovin.
Thanks Dispatch!

shadow7663

Expert Expediter
We unloaded this morning at 7am in Lima Ohio. Had just enough time to eat and shower before getting another load. Headed to San Antonio Texas. We are well underway. Night y'all and a big thanks to dispatch!!!!!!!!!!!

RoadKing06

Expert Expediter
Shouldn't have any problem getting a load out of San Antonio either. We got a load quickly there last Friday.

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Glad to hear you are "mobile" wolfeman! Yep, I have the inflight wifi package so I am a guy who hardly ever is out of touch.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Got rid of 2 more cats today..total 8 now gone bye byes...:D

Snowblowed the trailer park so the propane truck could get in...down to 40% in the tank.

Warm here today almost 50's....snowblowed around the house so too much water doesn't go down to foundation...even got a sunburn out there....

Wolfeman68

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
Glad to hear you are "mobile" wolfeman! Yep, I have the inflight wifi package so I am a guy who hardly ever is out of touch.

Yup, I can walk. However, my weekly "mileage" is being measured in feet. I know dispatch is good but I seriously doubt they can get me a load that picks up in the family room and delivers to the living room. If they do, my Radio Flyer is in the garage ready to roll.:D

You might want to stay in Cali for a few days. 10-14 inches of snow just northeast of here by tomorrow. 3-5 in the city.:(

TheOGExpediterGuy

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Today ran a shorty Michigan to Michigan than POW-POW Frankie comes through in the clutch...Detroit to San Antonio...Dollas