MARCH LOCATIONS spring is on it's way

21cExp

Veteran Expediter
Fargo back down to Iowa.

Last week was all QC & the Great Lakes. That'd be a great band name: QC & the Great Lakes.

This week, so far, is back-n-forth over 5-600 miles for John Deere. Light easy runs.

Which reminds me...I have a buddy who just got back from serving overseas. We got together for a beer and talked about how hard it can be to adjust being back home in the little farm town we're both from.

"That's not the worst of it though," he said. "You remember Marie, that sweet, gorgeous, dark-haired beautiful girlfriend of mine?"

"Oh yeah, man," I said, "I always liked her and thought you'd made a real catch landing her. She alright?"

My buddy hung his head over his beer, grabbed it with both hands, and sniffed.

"Well, she wrote me while I was gone, just two days before I found out I was coming home. Two days man, only two days, and said she was so tired of waiting all those lonely nights for me to come home."

"Oh man," I said "she didn't..."

He sniffed hard and wiped the wetness from his eyes.

"Yeah, she did...she said she couldn't endure any more long lonely nights by herself and said she'd met someone, a tractor salesman, and was going on the road with him."

"Ohh dude," I said, "that's hard..."

By now he was just about bawling but trying to choke it back and cried "I know...two days man, only two days before I found out I'm coming home and I get a frickin' John Deere letter!"

ba-da-bing

Falligator

Expert Expediter
At home and getting the van back today. Still wanting to spit snow out here. This winter doesn't want to end! LolImageUploadedByEO Forums1364388525.522159.jpg

stonewolf

Seasoned Expediter
woke up early for saginaw mi to franklin in then woke up an hour into my nap for a indy to cinci run now sittin at the franklin oh pilot ... thinkin about runnin towards the house lol

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
woke up early for saginaw mi to franklin in then woke up an hour into my nap for a indy to cinci run now sittin at the franklin oh pilot ... thinkin about runnin towards the house lol

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

It's cool, cloudy and kinda windy here. How you been?

aquitted

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I would like to thank the good folks at C & M Transport for getting me A vacation run.
Picking up tomorrow in Wayne N.J. drop sun in Boca Raton Fla. Palm trees and boat drinks here I come. maybe A drive to Key West. Thanks J. Brown.

21cExp

Veteran Expediter
Rolling through The Cities, as they're called in these parts, en route to Saskatoon, SK.

"Just a little bit south of Saskatoon
Pick my guitar for board and room
Met a little girl, her name was June
A little bit south of Saskatoon"

A cyber dollah to the first Exp-O-Diter who post--without looking it up--who sang (and co-wrote) the above song

Tennesseahawk

Veteran Expediter
I would like to thank the good folks at C & M Transport for getting me A vacation run.
Picking up tomorrow in Wayne N.J. drop sun in Boca Raton Fla. Palm trees and boat drinks here I come. maybe A drive to Key West. Thanks J. Brown.

Julie is awesome. Rarely had issues. She knows her stuff.

BigCat

Expert Expediter
Sunny Georgia at the pilot @ 285 x51. Tshirt shorts and flip flop weather. Too bad I'm still packed for winter.

jimby82

Veteran Expediter
Home in sunny, warm northwestern Ohio. Lol. Back out sometime late next week. Hope everyone has a blessed Easter. Be safe out there :)

mohawk

Active Expediter
sitting at the petro in Vegas. walked away with $600 from the blackjack tables last night so feeling pretty good lol.

aquitted

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
sitting at the J in FT Pierce FLA unload tomorrow in Boca Raton then pick up in Miami Mon to drop in Raleigh. So much for the vacation Really didn't think i'd get A load out of south fla that quick.

Last edited:

moose

Veteran Expediter
Bangor Main @ the truck port {x180} 4a Monday del.
stop in & say...{something, you'll have to come up with something to say}...