MARCH LOCATIONS spring is on it's way

aquitted

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Dropped this morning now sitting at the TA in pembroke, N.Y. exit 48A Waiting next load hopefully going south....Deep south.

Falligator

Expert Expediter
Today I've travelled from upstairs to downstairs...the front porch...garage and back upstairs...and about 3 times to the kitchen! Lol

mohawk

Active Expediter
dropped in wentzville, mo. appt in the morning to have the sprinter checked out. the check DEF came on for no reason.

Falligator

Expert Expediter
I got the job working at Infocision up in Austintown, OH. It's got health benefits...doesn't pay that much but I'll be glad to come home every night! So I'll be leaving expedite but I will still be keeping in touch with everyone.

mohawk

Active Expediter
dealership upgraded software and check def light now taken care of.

jasper, in to las Vegas with paid deadhead :)

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I got the job working at Infocision up in Austintown, OH. It's got health benefits...doesn't pay that much but I'll be glad to come home every night! So I'll be leaving expedite but I will still be keeping in touch with everyone.

Good for you.

aquitted

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter

Smart move I'm sure you will be happier. When I get home gonna check to see if Walmart could use A greeter. Oh well still sitting in Pembroke, N.Y. Can somebody throw me A line?

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator

Congrats enjoy it.

Tennesseahawk

Veteran Expediter
Smart move I'm sure you will be happier. When I get home gonna check to see if Walmart could use A greeter. Oh well still sitting in Pembroke, N.Y. Can somebody throw me A line?

Syrause and Buffalo were usually good for me, with C&M. If you have to bug out, I'd go to Erie. Nice midway to Cleveland, Buffalo, and The Pitts.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator

Good for you buddy....
:)

paullud

Veteran Expediter

What will you be doing?