MARCH LOCATIONS spring is on it's way

aquitted

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Walton KY at the TA. Had A rough day so im putting it to bed for right now. Pick up here in the morning and dro mon in rochester NY.
I wanna be sedated!

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
2 Bad area load offers. ...no thanks. ...1 other load canceled.......But have been enjoying the Load 1 location thread to pass the time.....:p:p....But now get to go run a local. .....and be a Team Player. ....:D

billg27

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Sitting at Walmart in Waterville ME. Empty, delivered 14 hours early! I have no idea why they gave me 26 hours to do a 579 mile run????? Guess 2nd shift needs the freight!! LOL.

Now if I can just get out of here on a Friday!!!

Falligator

Expert Expediter
I found out the van needs about $4,500 worth of repairs. Currently I'm getting new seals for the engine and the rear end completely rebuilt. Also needs wheel bearings and a speed sensor.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
I found out the van needs about $4,500 worth of repairs. Currently I'm getting new seals for the engine and the rear end completely rebuilt. Also needs wheel bearings and a speed sensor.

too bad you weren't handy or have a handy friend.....you could probably cut the bill in half...Good luck anyhows...
:)

Falligator

Expert Expediter
too bad you weren't handy or have a handy friend.....you could probably cut the bill in half...Good luck anyhows...
:)

Yeah seriously, but the guys at the dealership were amazed at how many miles I put on it and couldn't believe how good the engine ran! Just a testament that if you take care of your vehicle it will take care of you. They were also impressed at how good of shape the body was in. Quite unlike mine! Lol